Senior Manager - HR at MYK Laticrete
Views:2467 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
MYK Laticrete - Manager - Projects Sales (6-15 yrs)
A MYK Laticrete Manager is part of the core team and is involved with all aspects of MYK Laticrete's sales programs to assure company goals are achieved. Manager Projects is responsible for attaining Monthly or Annual Sales Targets of the Respective Region, building up distribution channels, Project sales and establishing strategic business relations, and providing idea for all strategic sales plans and their implementation. The individual is also responsible for controlling the selling costs with the objective of achieving predetermined net profit yields.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Devising and deploying all sales objectives and goals across the Region for Project sales, including sales targets and budgets preparation.
- Developing and implementing quarterly and annual sales programs, plans, and policies for every sales force.
- Integrating and aligning sales plans with available processes, talent and other areas in order to increase the capability and success of sales force.
- Visit large infrastructure companies for relationship building, concept selling and identification of projects.
- Manage the project analysis, generation of enquiries, submission of quotations, client negotiations, and conversion of enquiries into orders
- Manage the High Value projects
- Manager customer identification for project sales as per Value Selling approach
- Manage customer complaints and related escalations
- Manage the collections process
- Assessment of the requirements of project and pre information of new projects.
- Identify new business opportunities in the areas of group's operation and to bid competitively for projects.
- Co-ordination with clients, & Consultants, other contractors for business development.
- Guide proposal team for bidding various projects.
- Techno-commercial negotiations with customers/consultants till finalization of projects
- Selection and appointment of all Front line sales employees as per the approved manpower budgets.
- Planning and executing business show appearances.
- Maximizing work relationships with, key accounts, key wholesale and retail partners.
- Developing, managing, and nurturing new business partnerships and accounts to accomplish volume and profit goals.
- Communicating brand identity internally to pertinent key business collaborates, business units, and the customer support.
- Exploring and growing the client account list, dealing incoming leads and ending sales.
- Seeking out and directing new customers and sales opportunities, initiating action plan to advance and procure new business for the company.
- Updating the organization on changing online marketing trends so that the organization can prepare and regulate plans accordingly.
Skills and Specifications :
- Proven ability to interact effectively with senior team.
- Develop sales strategies, tactics and techniques based on the feedback of the customer and market environment.
- Focus selling message on needs of customer.
- Able to manage effectively a cross-functional team.
- Experience in developing sales strategies and performance metrics.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership ability, entrepreneurial attitude and a good team player.
- Advanced computer program skills like Microsoft Word, Excel and so on.
- Strong training and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills.
- Able to work under pressure and close deadline.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.