HR at MYK Laticrete
Views:806 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
MYK Laticrete - Manager - Learning & Development (9-14 yrs)
Inviting L & D professionals to an exciting career opportunity
Do you aspire to :
- Be a changemaker
- Drive business performance
- Build high performance culture
- Enhance talent capability
- Improve business processes
- Develop the next level of leaders
Are you excited by the thought of :
- Creating talent development in line with business objectives
Stretching the boundaries beyond the traditional L&D Trainings to :
- Explore unchartered territory
- Deal with ambiguity
- Break through resistance to change.
- Working directly with business leaders to align initiatives with business objectives
Do you have:
- A Master's degree in OD, Psychology or an MBA in HR
- Minimum 9 years of relevant experience
- An understanding of L&D or OD systems and Processes
- Exposure to Instructional design or e-Learning Modules
- Excellent presentation & Listening Skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization across geographies
- Have Implemented innovative training techniques and learning technologies
- Exposed to Authoring tools, Learning Management Systems (LMS) and eLearning development systems, tools and resources.
Then, this opportunity is for you!
About us :
MYK LATICRETE is a joint venture between LATICRETE International, USA and the MYK Group, India. MYK LATICRETE is a market leader, bringing contemporary world standards to the tile and stone installation & maintenance industry in India. The company addresses critical needs, and challenges conventional methodology to provide the industry with the widest range of adhesives, grouts, waterproofing, stone care products and wall putty. Visit our website www.myklaticrete.com, for more details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.