MYK Laticrete - Manager/Assistant Manager - R&D (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Section I: Basic Information :
Role Title : R & D Manager/Assistant Manager
Grade : J3/M1
Department : R & D
Location : R & D center Hyderabad
Reporting To : V.P R & D
Experience : 5 to 8 years in the related field
Section II: Key Responsibilities:
- Design and development of Dry Mix powder products based products like tile adhesive and grouts, water proofing, screed, plaster etc for tile and stone installation applications - for domestic and International Business Units
- Should have the ability to plan and organize assigned tasks, experiments and projects usually involving tile and stone installation products.
- Work with production to resolve mfg. problems and issues related to process and product quality.
- Work with sales and marketing teams on product development and technical support activities
- Work with purchase to develop alternate raw material and packing materials
- Work with raw material vendors on new technology and RM for his/her projects
- Drives Cost Out initiatives to ensure the most economical production cost with respect to the expected performance of the product.
- Attends field trials of new products.
- Facilitates internal roll outs of new products.
- Ensure compliance of all regulatory policies of the products sold
- Constantly update your knowledge relevant to your area of work
- Should contribute to the new ideas and new technology related to our business
- Should prepare FCN, TDS, MSDS, RM, PM and FG specifications and follows up the process to conclusion
- Should follow Code of Ethics at all the times and maintain the formula secrecy and company proprietary information confidential
Section III: Job Requirements :
Educational Qualification : M. Sc or M. Tech or Ph D, in Inorganic or Organic or Polymer Chemistry or Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Science and Technology
Technical Skills if any:
- Should have advanced knowledge about cement materials and engineering
- Should have advanced knowledge about polymers, minerals, and materials
- Should have excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal) and advanced computing skills
- Formulation experience in a similar or related construction field is preferable
- Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Highly proactive individual, with strong levels of energy and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Hands-on leader who can work closely with multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.