Senior Manager - HR at MYK Laticrete
Views:832 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
MYK Laticrete - Branch Manager - Sales (10-15 yrs)
A MYK Laticrete Branch Manager is part of the core team and is involved with all aspects of MYK Laticrete's sales programs to assure company goals are achieved. Primary responsibility is to generate new ideas, tools and strategies for generation of business avenues to achieve the targeted sales.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Overall Incharge for the optimum operation of the assigned branch.viz. sales, accounts, stocks etc.
- Incharge for the sales from the retail, distribution and project segment for the assigned area.
- Achieve monthly / yearly targets set by the management for all products under LIPL.
- Make Laticrete a household name.
- Coordinate the sale proceeding for optimum service levels.
- Collection of payments.
- Report market activities to the manager as per set format.
- Motivate the team members of the branch and ensure that they work on peak performance.
- To develop applicators for products under LIPL.
- To manage and motivate all applicator teams.
- To conduct regular mason meets in the assigned area.
Skills and Specifications :
- Excellent working knowledge of the mentioned area.
- Knowledge of the construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Graduate with MBA with a specialization in marketing.
- Strong aggressive personality.
- Should have an experience of 3-5 years in handling a team.
- High level of motivation.
- Excellent man handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Having a self initiative.
- Capable of working in a team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.