Senior Manager - HR at MYK Laticrete
Views:2138 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
MYK Laticrete - Branch Manager (5-15 yrs)
Over view :
MYK Laticrete Branch Manager is part of the core team and is involved with all aspects of MYK Laticrete's sales programs to assure company goals are achieved. Primary responsibility is to generate new ideas, tools and strategies for generation of business avenues to achieve the targeted sales.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Overall In charge for the optimum operation of the assigned branch. Viz. sales, accounts, stocks etc.
- In charge for the sales from the retail and project segment for the assigned area.
- Achieve monthly / yearly targets set by the management for all products under MYKLIPL.
- Make MYK Laticrete a household name.
- Coordinate the sale proceeding for optimum service levels.
- Collection of payments.
- Report market activities to the manager as per set format.
- Motivate the team members of the branch and ensure that they work on peak performance.
- To develop applicators for products under MYKLIPL.
- To manage and motivate all applicator teams.
- To conduct regular mason meets in the assigned area.
Skills and Specifications :
- Excellent working knowledge of the mentioned area.
- Knowledge of the construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Graduate with MBA with specialization in marketing.
- Strong aggressive personality.
- Should have an experience of 3-5 years in handling a team.
- High level of motivation.
- Excellent man handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be a self-starter.
- Capable of working in a team.
- Fluency in Tamil is a bonus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.