Senior Manager - HR at MYK Laticrete
Views:1654 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
MYK Laticrete - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Plant (8-15 yrs)
- In charge of total manufacturing activities and achieve the objective of the management
- Planning and maintenance of raw material stock.
- Maintenance of plant and machinery.
- To plan the manufacture effectively to cater to the needs of the dispatch department.
- To ensure and maintain the quality of the product in co-ordination with the Q.C. and R & D departments.
- To plan the manpower requirement and effective management of the manpower.
- To achieve maximum productivity with the minimum process loss.
- To understand the Quality Control systems/procedures involved in the manufacturing process.
- To develop checklists to effect control at various stages of production.
- To follow the existing systems and procedures as well as to develop new systems and maintaining proper records for the systems.
Stock responsibilities :
Raw material, Finished goods and packing materials :
- To maintain the minimum prescribed level of raw material and packing material stock and to ensure that there is no idle stock.
- To send the indent for raw material and packing material to the purchase department through the Commercial Manager.
- To ensure the proper maintenance of records of the finished goods, WIP and raw material stock and to prepare a monthly consumption statement.
- To identify and inform the concerned regarding the alternative source of raw material suppliers.
Machinery Maintenance :
- To ensure the proper handling and maintenance of the machinery.
- To plan and execute the periodical preventive maintenance schedule to avoid the breakdowns.
- To find new ways to improve or modify the machinery and the manufacturing process.
Co-ordination with other Departments :
- To co-ordinate with the QC/R&D regarding the quality of products, new products, packaging methods etc.
- To co-ordinate with the dispatch and sales department to ensure the smooth flow of finished goods.
- To co-ordinate with the purchase/accounts departments for purchasing the raw materials.
E. To maintain the secrecy of formulas
F. To maintain the ISO records and systems.
G. Any other responsibility assigned from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.