Business HR at Good Glamm Group
Views:1908 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
MyGlamm - Assistant Brand Manager (2-6 yrs)
Assistant Brand Manager
Your Role : At The Good Glamm Group, The MomsCo we are looking for a positive and can-do attitude/mindset balancing a nurturing and collaborative approach to hitting key business and brand objectives
Your Responsibilities :
- Drive and create competitive gaps through business efficiency improvements at every step of the value chain.
- Make business decisions for the brand through a strong understanding of key issues and trends
- Market input + insight in product development journey and pricing - Provide strategic direction/input for development of Channel, Customer, and Field Sales strategies in line with business requirements for offline sales
- Close watch on competition and do market research on trends
- Numbers driven approach to campaigns - reach, engagement, sales.
- Periodical assessment and recommendations for process improvement to increase efficiency within the teams.
- Conceptualize brand campaigns (overall as well as activations) and ensure execution of campaigns is on track.
- Working closely with Creative Head, Offline, D2C and Marketplace teams to take creative and execution ownership for all the campaigns
- Develop concept to in-market launch for NPD pipeline for the brand
- Consistently work towards more innovative marketing tactics to stay ahead of the curve
- Ensure all brand communication is in line with brand vision and guidelines
What do we expect :
- A proven track record as a highly successful Assistant Brand Manager as there is a big opportunity for career development.
- A classically trained background skilled in building a brand strategy and using insights to manage and grow the brand presence.
- An adaptable and flexible nature and ability to influence key stakeholders to enjoy positive business outcomes, Exceptional project management skills - you are a super organized individual who is deadline driven and you know how to get things done
What to bring?
- 1-5+ years of work experience across FMCG/Skincare/Beauty