MyGate - Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (6-9 yrs)
- Conducts weekly meetings with stakeholders & providing HR guidance when appropriate - serve as a coach and mentor.
- Executing the planned communication and breaking silos - rolling out the planned activities HR Connects from Junior to Mid Senior - identifying concerns and resolving the same.
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies aligned to HR Philosophies.
- Develop HR programs as appropriate at different stages of our growth and Plan roll outs (PMS, 360, ESS, R&R, etc)
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues - identify partern and put guidelines/ SOP to mitigate future risk. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops SOPs and guidelines for contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Partnering with the verticals on Manpower Planning and work in collaboration with TA team to ensure quality hire and able to close HR Interview and Compensation discussion.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organisation's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and experience of managing and mentoring a small team of HRBPs
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.