Senior HR Executive at MyGate
Views:1310 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
MyGate - Manager - Business Excellence (3-6 yrs)
What you will do?
- Design processes for scalability and obtain sign-off from business owners.
- Create and maintain documentation for sharing business requirements with tech team.
- Liaise with internal/external technical partners for the implementation of business requirements.
- Perform user acceptance testing in coordination with users.
- Liaison with business users for knowledge transfer, support, or development queries.
- Provide regular progress updates to the functional manager/ team lead.
- Should demonstrate an ability to quickly learn new technology and apply their learning into practical use.
- Knowledge of project lifecycle, particularly technical specification, development, and test phases.
- Proactive approach to implementation and problem resolution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of drive to meet aggressive deadlines and targets.
- Ability to execute role with a high level of autonomy, seeking guidance and approval as appropriate.
- Team player; able to build strong relationships with other project team members, vendor resources and contacts across other in-house systems.
- Adaptable: Ability to prioritize, be flexible and respond to changing environments.
About MyGate :
- MyGate is building technology to simplify access everywhere - at the gate of housing societies, the reception area of corporates, even the entrance of malls. Our flagship product, launched in 2016, currently facilitates over 1.5 million visits every day at thousands of gated premises across the 20 cities in which we operate, and continues to grow rapidly.
- Our products also engage and simplify life for the residents, administration and other stakeholders of the gated premises we work with, through the apps and community management products residents use and a system for eCommerce partners to seamlessly manage deliveries.
- Founded by ISB/IIM/IIT alumni, MyGate is backed by top investors (including Tencent, Tiger Global, JSoros and Prime Venture Partners), and is well set for massive growth across India and international markets. We were recently ranked 4th in Your story's Top 50 Disruptive Startups and in India's Coolest Start-ups (by Business Today).
Read more here: