Senior HR Executive at MyGate
Views:1126 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
myGate - Business Finance Manager - CA/CFA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-6 yrs)
Business Finance Manager
About MyGate :
- MyGate is a technology-forward solution for gated communities, now simplifying the daily lives of residents, managing committees and security personnel.
- Founded in 2016, MyGate is reimagining the outdated procedures at gated communities through use of technology. Its several innovative features augment security at the gate and enhance convenience within for over 600,000 homes in 10+ Indian cities.
- Named one of India's most innovative Company in 2018, MyGate was conceptualized, designed and executed by its three founders, who have tremendous experience in the Armed Forces, Technology and Operations. Founded by ISB/IIM/IIT alumni, MyGate has raised funding from institutional investors and is well capitalized for massive growth plans.
- MyGate is at a stage where product market fit is established and have a strong leadership team in place and scale & distribution engine has kicked in. MyGate have had great people join and continue to look for more to join.
Here is what you should expect from MyGate :
1. The company to do well - this could mean multiple things but here are few that are likely to matter for you :
- MyGate as a brand to be popular and well known, our client base to grow month on month. Most importantly because we are in growth stage, we should not do stupid things and run out of money!
2. PPP :
- You would have a Platform for Personally and Professionally grow. This means opportunity to do challenging & stimulating work that puts you out of your comfort zone and forces you to learn every day. When you look back, you should feel your "stock price" growing in the market! Gold shines in fire. You will get the fire, are you the gold?
3. Recognition :
- Your growth in the company would be linked only to performance and not your past experience. If you do well, there should be recognition, growth in span of influence, reward and financial growth.
4. Good Manager :
- Each of you should have a good person to report to. Your manager should be facilitator of your success, someone you can look up to, someone that makes you feel excited to come to work and give your best every day!
5. Flat Culture :
- As we grow, we will no doubt have structure, hierarchy and processes in place. This should not mean slowing down of decision making and most certainly this does not mean hierarchy in communication. You should be able to reach out to anyone in the organisation.
6. Client Focus :
- We will always be a client centric company. If we service the client right and continue to delight them, we will be in our path to build a great company.
7. Fair, Ethical and High on Integrity :
- These are foundations of the company. We will be always be ethical, high on integrity and fair to everyone whose life is being touched by MyGate.
Job Description :
Designation : Manager - Business Finance
Qualification: CA/CFA/MBA from Premier Institute/s
Experience Required : 4 - 6 Years
Location : Bengaluru
Role and responsibilities :
1. Planning/ forecasting, reporting and analysis :
a. Drive Annual Business Plan preparation
b. Assess and evaluate financial performance and provide insights and recommendations
c. Provide daily/ weekly updates / flash to management on the progress. Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews / presentations with key highlights
d. Provide standardized / ad-hoc reporting and analysis of various trends based on different slices of data
e. Identify new methodologies to evaluate company's performance
f. Acts as a one source of truth for numbers -Key financial metrics and performance drivers
2. Improvements & Other Initiatives :
a. Financial intelligence - be the expert on the financial metrics that drive business
b. Handle complex & adhoc requests with a short turnaround time, and supplement such requests with appropriate analysis and comments to support quick decision making
c. Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to automate processes, increase efficiency and drive data-based decision making
Skills, Qualifications & Personality :
1. CA/CFA/MBA with 4-6 years of work experience in B2B/B2C Technology, e-Commerce, FMCG Companies in FP&A or Reporting Roles
2. Strong communication, analytical, collaboration/ team-player and inter-personal skills
3. Highly analytical, detail oriented with business sense
4. Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment
5. Demonstrated communication & presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and senior levels of management
6. Must be Proactive and self-motivated. Should own and drives initiatives to closure
7. Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Reporting Tools etc.