HR Head at My Pura Vida Wellness Private Limited
Views:186 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
My Pura Vida Wellness - Executive Assistance To Head Of Growth (4-6 yrs)
Our story begins in the vision to create a happier and healthier India. With a small team of experts, lots of passion, dedication, and a big dream our brand was born.
'Pura vida' is a Costa Rican expression that literally translates to "a pure life" but means so much more than that. It is a philosophy, a common greeting, and a way of life. A tiny bit of wisdom that denotes the way Costa Ricans look at the world - focusing on what's important in life and always to taking a moment for yourself to appreciate the beauty within & around you.
At Pura vida, we try to imbibe the "Pura vida" philosophy by using natural ingredients in its' purest & most bio-available form to formulate products that are highly effective and provide maximum benefits for the human body without any side effects.
Backed by a panel of doctors & formulation experts, each product and its formulations have been carefully researched, studied & thoroughly tested before releasing it to the market. We aim to create a brand that enables people to become the best versions of themselves.
For more details log onto https://www.mypuravida.in/
Job role: Executive Assistant to Head of Growth
Experience required: 4 to 6 Years relevant experience
- Direct assistance to Growth Head
- Manage calendars and complex scheduling for Growth Head and set up meetings
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, following up on notes/takeaways, and interfacing with clients
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner and be prompt at responding to urgent requests
- Manage travel itineraries: Flight/Hotel/Ground transportation
- Arrange corporate events to take place within and outside of the workplace
- Appropriately and effectively address highly complex issues escalated to assigned members of the team
- Understand the department policies and procedures and be the source of information to the team
- Organize and maintain correspondence and records, follows up on pending matters with some guidance
- Review project plans and create compelling presentations
- Review progress of functional teams & KPIs
- Identify improvement areas in internal processes and suggest or scope improvements
- Discuss with key members in the team to identify gaps & improvement areas
- Previous work experience as an Executive Assistant for 3 to 5 years
- Proven ability to manage a flexible schedule
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Has good analytical skills to analyse patterns in business & operational data
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour
- Proactive Problem Solver, having a solution mindset