HR Head at My Pura Vida Wellness Private Limited
Views:254 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
My Pura Vida Wellness - Digital Marketing Manager (5-7 yrs)
Digital Marketing Manager - My Pura Vida Wellness Private Limited
Our story begins in the vision to create a happier and healthier India. With a small team of experts, lots of passion, dedication, and a big dream our brand was born.
'Pura vida' is a Costa Rican expression that literally translates to "a pure life" but means so much more than that. It is a philosophy, a common greeting, and a way of life. A tiny bit of wisdom that denotes the way Costa Ricans look at the world - focusing on what's important in life and always to taking a moment for yourself to appreciate the beauty within & around you.
At Pura vida, we try to imbibe the "Pura vida" philosophy by using natural ingredients in its' purest & most bio-available form to formulate products that are highly effective and provide maximum benefits for the human body without any side effects.
Backed by a panel of doctors & formulation experts, each product and its formulations have been carefully researched, studied & thoroughly tested before releasing it to the market. We aim to create a brand that enables people to become the best versions of themselves.
For more details log onto https://www.mypuravida.in/
Job role: Digital Marketing Manager
Experience required: 5 to 7 years relevant experience
- Planning designing and overseeing marketing in the digital space cross web, SEM, email, social media, marketplaces, and Google / Meta advertising
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Identify trends and insights that can drive performance & revenue, Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies in performance marketing
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages to optimize user experience & journey
- Work with Content & Marketing to ensure messaging across all channels are consistent and aligned.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies to drive automation & Efficiencies in marketing spends.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in performance digital marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms such as Google/Meta, best practices, and website analytics.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of setting up & working with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google campaigns Across YouTube, Adwords etc.
- Strong analytical skills and data - driven thinking
- Keyword research skills