HR Recruiter at My Ally
Views:1783 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
My Ally - Director - Human Resource (6-15 yrs)
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Full-time
Shift: Day Shift
- Lead the HR function for My Ally
- Oversee all the facets of HR by guiding the HR team
- Collaborate with all the Heads and design strategies that ensure sustainability and growth of the business.
Performance Management System
- Drive the PMS process for all employees. Performance reviews to be conducted, post review discussions to be ensured.
-Increments and Promotions to be rolled out.
- Establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
Talent Management & Review
- Identify Key critical positions and the executives occupying these roles. Create a plan to ensure growth and sustainability of KCP's through focused trainings and interventions.
- Identify successors for KCP's and provide them with way forward plans to be able to take on these role in short/medium/ long term (as per assessment).
- Connect & Engage with the workforce to create a positive work environment and culture.
- Drive the engagement calendar for the year. ESAT (Employee satisfaction) to be carried out and post-assessment interventions to be done.
Training & Development
- Conduct a TNI (Training needs Identification) and define training programs for the respective clusters.
- Design and manage a process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- To guide and lead the Admin on a day to day activities
- To design and implement best human resource practices to develop a positive and emotionally engaging work environment
- Interface with employees for information sharing and receive grievances or issues, work to resolve these and escalate when required.
- Ensure compliance towards all statutory requirements. Compliance with all labor laws applicable on time to time.
- Liaison with all concern statutory authorities for cordial relations.
- Ensure all corporate guidelines with respect to statutory compliances, and Human Resource & Administrations are followed at location and provide timely information regarding the same.
- Support head of ER, people business partners and line managers in negotiations with a trade union.
- Support and align cultural and behavioral changes necessary for all corporate ER programmes.
Why My Ally?
Great companies change the world, one problem at a time. And great companies begin with great teams.
What if we told you that you could build a thousand great companies by helping them build great teams?
We are looking for talented individuals who are willing to step out of their comfort zone to join us in making history.