Recruitment Manager at MXV Consulting
Views:813 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
MXV Consulting - HR Consultant - Projects Team (2-5 yrs)
About MXV Consulting :
- Established in 2006, MXV Consulting (www.mxv.in) is a boutique strategy and management consulting firm based out of Bangalore. Our work is focused on the most complex and critical management problems faced by organisations today. This includes the design and implementation of business strategy, operational transformations and organisational restructuring. The team at MXV has worked with more than 100 leading companies across industries on more than 200 assignments till date. We constantly challenge the status-quo and are intensely focused on helping our clients become industry leaders.
- In 2014, MXV was listed among the most promising business consultants in India. Our work has been featured in several leading business publications - including The Economic Times, The Hindu Business Line and Indian Management, amongst others.
Role we are hiring for : HR Consultant
- At MXV, an HR Consultant is an integral part of the project team and works closely with client teams to design solutions and drive change.
- The work involves creation of frameworks, in-depth research and fact finding, and working with some of the subject matter experts. There is client interaction from the very beginning and the opportunity to work with top management teams.
- HR Consultants get to learn about different industries with every assignment. In addition, there are several knowledge creation programmes, internal initiatives and projects to get involved in.
Do you fit the bill?
- You are driven by intellectual curiosity and have an insatiable thirst for knowledge
- Unstructured problems and environments have always excited you
- You have a high sense of ownership towards your work
- You thrive on discussions and debates, and love to speak your mind
- You are passionate about delivering exceptional results
- You are a high performer! Excellence is part of your DNA
Recruitment process :
We hire candidates from the IIMs and other top MBA colleges. Candidates with work experience of 2-5 years should apply. As an organisation, we take recruitment very seriously and devote considerable time and effort to ensure the right fit for the candidate and the company. Typically, this will include 2 to 4 rounds of case-based discussions. For candidates based outside of Bangalore or Delhi, this may be arranged as a telephonic interview.