Client Partner at Hector and Streak
Views:1294 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Mutual Fund Operations Role - Financial Firm (10-20 yrs)
The position is with Financial Firm and they are looking for Mutual Fund Operations.
CTC - Open
Reporting to - COO
- Handling large data migration projects (from legacy to custom products/platforms) in the financial services/wealth planning domain.
- Manage end to end distribution business operations with includes Mutual Fund, IPO, Bonds, Insurance etc.
- Ensure processes and procedures are in place for the management and development of Groups KYC policy especially in wealth management
- Assure metrics are in place to measure functions performed by the surveillance teams and these metrics are continuously reviewed to assure operational performance and process integrity
- Provide guidance to stakeholders/projects on KYC need
- Take a lead in working with Data scientists to develop and enhance automated initial KYC interfaces
- Ensure a program to ensure surveillance resources are continuously informed of emerging KYC and financial crime trends such as AML, Fraud & Sanctions
- Guide and coach stakeholder's teams to ensure they understand role and responsibilities, and ensure a standard on boarding program are robust
- Managing large teams for executing multiple data conversion projects in different technology/functions and driving the project from India office
- Identify the risk associated with the conversion projects, prepare mitigation plans and work with the stakeholders to meet the project execution objectives
Desired Skills - Regional Management, Branch Operations, Team Management, Operations Management, Relationship Management, Product Knowledge