Client Partner at Hector & Streak
Views:5144 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Mutual Fund Operations Role - Financial Firm (10-20 yrs)
The position is with Financial Firm and they are looking for Mutual Fund Operations.
CTC - Open
Reporting to - COO
- Handling large data migration projects (from legacy to custom products/platforms) in the financial services/wealth planning domain.
- Manage end to end distribution business operations with includes Mutual Fund, IPO, Bonds, Insurance etc.
- Ensure processes and procedures are in place for the management and development of Groups KYC policy especially in wealth management
- Assure metrics are in place to measure functions performed by the surveillance teams and these metrics are continuously reviewed to assure operational performance and process integrity
- Provide guidance to stakeholders/projects on KYC need
- Take a lead in working with Data scientists to develop and enhance automated initial KYC interfaces
- Ensure a program to ensure surveillance resources are continuously informed of emerging KYC and financial crime trends such as AML, Fraud & Sanctions
- Guide and coach stakeholder's teams to ensure they understand role and responsibilities, and ensure a standard on boarding program are robust
- Managing large teams for executing multiple data conversion projects in different technology/functions and driving the project from India office
- Identify the risk associated with the conversion projects, prepare mitigation plans and work with the stakeholders to meet the project execution objectives
Desired Skills - Regional Management, Branch Operations, Team Management, Operations Management, Relationship Management, Product Knowledge
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.