COO at Mutual Fund Cafe
Views:326 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mutual Fund Cafe - Credit Research Role (5-8 yrs)
Job Profile -
1. Strong Fundamental research experience across industries, sectors, geographies, business model stages, deal cycles, situations and asset classes
2. Strong quantitative and analytical skills including experience in advanced financial modeling, detailed valuation strategies and deal flow analysis
3. Strong market and industry analysis skillsets with limited information in emerging geographies including financial and economic scenarios.
4. Ability to work with limited information, unaudited financials, strategy writeups, meeting notes, transcripts to build a comprehensive investment case
5. Strong Presentation skills in terms of story boarding, structuring thoughts and materials to support institutional fund-raising efforts
6. Build comprehensive financial models including multistage forecasts to evaluate strategic options for clients including direct placements, minority buyouts, mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructurings, and other financing alternatives/vehicles
7. Explore optimal capital structure considerations involving equity-linked, high yield, mezzanine and other middle market debt instruments
8. Detailed cash flow modelling and structured finance basics to understand repayment levels and potential placement levels
9. Adept at multiple valuation techniques which are industry and market specific to arrive at underlying fair value of any asset (Relative, Intrinsic, Market, Precedent, Trading etc.)
10. Prepared institutional materials for offerings including financial advisory presentations, confidential selling memorandums, internal presentations, teasers etc.
11. Participate in all stages of equity, debt and other transactions along with the client, including the development of financial models, due diligence sessions, the drafting of sales memos, company presentations etc.
12. Adept at handling multiple tasks, logical reasoning, analytical decision-making and complex problem-solving skills.
13. More than 6 years of work experience in a relevant field such as investment banking, strategy consulting, corporate development, or restructuring or supporting a private equity or direct debt/lending team is mandatory
14. Excellent spoken and written communication to engage with and on behalf of ARC