COO at Mutual Fund Cafe
Views:743 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Mutual Fund Cafe - Credit Analyst (5-7 yrs)
Work experience :
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification essential work experience (as on 01.12.2020) in Credit related area in Supervisory Capacity in a Scheduled Commercial Bank or Financial Institution.
Preferred experience : Corporate Credit Analysis or Corporate Credit Syndications.
Specific skills required : Understanding of long-term credit appraisal process, Balance Sheet analysis, good marketing and communication skills.
JOB PROFILE & KRAs :
Job Profile :
- Scan the environment/ media, collecting the details of industry/ economy in which the borrowers operate.
- To analyze balance sheets, other project related information and carry out due diligence of credit proposals assigned.
- Adhering to Turn around Time for processing New / Existing proposals.
- Submission of control reports after sanction of credit proposal by credit committees.
- To attend to correspondence/ maintain liaison with internal and external agencies and extend support to Relationship Manager as required.
- Preparing credit growth or income related data for Performance reviews.
- Number of New loans booked (Non-Personal excluding Trade)
- Other Income (Income except Interest Income)
- Loan outstanding at the last day of the month
- Review/Renewal Completion
- Operating profit of the Branch/Country/ Region / IBG