Manager - HR at Muthoot Microfin Ltd
Views:1039 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Muthoot Microfin - Associate Vice President - Learning & Development (8-14 yrs)
Muthoot Microfin - Associate Vice President - Learning & Development - Microfinance
Job Description :
1. To Lead the function to provide new and effective mechanisms for learning that adapt to the changing needs of the staff to align them to organizational objectives, and serve as a strategic change agent for the company.
2. To develop appropriate e-learning content, and monitor the same to ensure periodic updates.
3. Ensure, in co-ordination with HR, that trainings are delivered to all staff, both class room and on-line, training results tested, and embedded in employee performance rating.
4. Act as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders and senior management by participating in all relevant reviews, meetings and planning sessions to cultivate and maintain open lines of communication to identify skill gaps.
5. Display a strong sense of creativity and strategic thinking as well as developing innovative learning and development initiatives.
6. Responsible for the deployment of resources and delivery of training / learning solutions that drive change/business requirements aligned with the values and organizational objectives.
7. Provide guidance regarding learning and development practices. Evaluate training-related programs and processes for their overall effectiveness by developing key indicators and feedback mechanism that measure the value of learning solutions in terms of performance improvement and productivity enhancement.
8. Take the lead role in conducting training need analysis, design, scripting, content development, assessment and evaluation of learning solutions to ensure alignment with business strategy.
9. Guides the team and oversees all training materials, workshops, and training programs from end-to-end perspective, including development, testing, roll-out, execution, follow-up and refinement.
10. Collaborates with Operations, Internal/ External Product Heads, Functional Heads, State Heads to ensure appropriate needs analyses are performed with resulting training solutions.
11. Develop, Manage and Own the Learning and Development budget.
12. Accomplish Special and Ad-hoc projects assigned by the management from time-to-time.
13. To design the Training Calendar and ensure the optimal utilization of resources with respect to regions and prioritization.
14. Experience with the applications of modern learning techniques including E-learning, and Online learning Platforms (class room) and collaborative technology.
15. Work closely with IT department to determine and execute the appropriate operational software and application functions within the field team.
16. Strong consulting capability, including the ability to articulate the strategic intentions of the organization.
17. Ability to participate in, manage or direct multiple projects, acquire and maintain resource allocations and manage timelines necessary to meet demanding deliverable schedules.
18. Experience in implementing various methods of training needs assessment and developing multiple learning solutions to meet identified needs.
19. Strong written, verbal and business communication skills, including the ability to conceptualize, create clear, concise corporate level presentations/ learning materials.
20. Proficiency in Local, Hindi and English language, and MS Office (Excel, Word and Power point) . Minimum 8 years experience as trainer in MFI / any financial organizations like banks/ NBFCs.