GM - Software Engineering at Musafir.com India Pvt Ltd
Views:517 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Musafir.com - Technical Architect - Microsoft Technologies (7-13 yrs)
Technical Architect (Microsoft Technologies)
Musafir.com - Mumbai Area, India
Do you have an eye for detail and experience developing high performance consumer websites-
We're looking for someone to join our team in developing the next generation of travel services
A team player who takes pride in their work, has an eye for detail and a sharp mind. Established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
Your responsibilities will be to
1) Choices on design, technical standards, software coding standards, tools and platforms
2) Building architecture that ensures service qualities (performance, security, scalability, extensibility etc. for now and for the future
3) Building and maintaining reusable common components and libraries
4) Ensuring integration of industry best practises
5) Technical quality assurance (before, during and after development)
6) Driving technical evaluation of brilliant ideas
7) Collaborating with project/product manager to give him/her technical assistance regarding important decisions
8) Maintaining an ongoing awareness of emerging developments and trends in technology that could impact current projects and influence new projects
9) Leading the evaluation of software tools/vendors targeted for possible integration into the environment
Desired Skills and Experience
1) Overall software development experience - applications development, testing, deployment, standards, best practices, security, hardware, networking, OS, DBMS, middleware, etc.
2) Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
3) Experience with architecting, designing and developing .NET-based solutions on 3.5/4.0/4.5 frameworks
5) Experience on Azure and related cloud technologies will be a plus
6) Expertise with stored procedures and user defined functions, database structures and ADO
7) Experience on Data modeling will be a huge plus
8) Expertise and experience in lightweight, rapid development, agile methodologies.
- Experience: 7-13 yrs.
- Education: B.E/Btech.
1) A highly competitive salary commensurate with experience.
2) An opportunity to shape the future of travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.