Assistant Manager - HR at Tube Investments India
Views:1292 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Murugappa Group - Manager - Learning & Development (8-12 yrs)
1. Strategize, Communicate and Execute effective people capability building initiatives that targets critical skills and behaviors which can significantly impact the organization's objectives.
2. Create & facilitate innovative learning modules, interventions, workshops for top & bottom line growth ex: blended learning, TNI, solutions for emerging business challenges (as per discussion with FHs).
3. OD interventions for employees to enable them to achieve their goals by enhancing performance
4. Evaluate employees capabilities on skill & knowledge based on behavioral and leadership competencies - Competency assessment, AFI identification, IDP framing and review implementation status
5. Post interventions & workshops support team to identify relevant projects, review and followup
6. Creating development plans based on psychometrics assessments and Assessment center evaluations as per requirement. Prepare and support training budget for all training interventions, programs, workshops.