HR Specialist at Munich Re India Branch
Views:778 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Munich Re - Manager - Legal & Compliance - LLB/CS (5-8 yrs)
We are currently looking for an individual who will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the Legal & Compliance function and manage branch maintenance activities including related controls, compliance and reporting.
- Provide support and guidance for managers and employees on compliance matters
- Ensure that the branch operates within all relevant corporate, legal & compliance requirements
- Ensure annual compliance undertaking are obtained from all staff
- Ensure all finance and administration related notices from regulators are timely addressed in accordance with the Notice.
- Coordinate and ensure response to emerging compliance requirements
- Ensure holding of advisory board, Executive committee meetings, update of minutes and other company law registers and filing of Annual Return
- Ensure accurate and timely internal and external financial reporting
- Review monthly and quarterly internal and Regional reports for accuracy
- Oversee preparation of accurate statutory and tax accounts measured by financial impact of errors, if any
- Ensure timely submission of reports before statutory or internally set deadlines
- Ensure coordination and overseeing of various branch maintenance related activities :
- Review various branch related maintenance activities on a day to day basis and ensure that the same have been carried out on a timely and efficient manner
- Any other functions/ tasks/ activities/ responsibility assigned by the reporting manager
- Be flexible and adaptive to accept any other duties to ensure that the work is completed in a timely manner
- Graduate with CS and/or LLB with relevant experience of 5 - 8 years.
- Functional experience of Legal and Compliance is preferred.
- Experience in the General Insurance / Reinsurance Industry is preferred.