HR at Mumbai Educational Trust
Views:915 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Mumbai Educational Trust - Head - Corporate Relationship (10-15 yrs)
Mumbai Educational Trust (MET League of Colleges)
MET is one of India's leading conglomerates of premiere educational institutions. MET organization is constantly continuing to shape academics, by delivering holistic, value based, participatory learning and to help young professionals to face the challenges of life. And make their mark in the corporate world. MET is looking for Head Corporate Relationship
- Handling Final Placements and Summer Internship for students.
- Maintaining relation with existing corporates & ensuring, they visit campus every year for placements.
- Identifying new corporates & visiting them to understand new requirements, market scenario for placements.
- Monitoring and supervising the entire function of Campus placement which includes, Pre-placement talk, Group Discussion, Aptitude Test, Personal Interview and final Interview.
- Managing and supervising entire Brochure release process.
- Business development & pitching to companies at various corporate meets & events.
- Identifying training needs which will bridge the gap between corporate requirements & students' interests and reporting the same to the coordinators.
- Inviting Industry professional to mentor students on career prospects & current industry scenario.
- Providing all required placement data for AICTE, University and various Accreditation purposes.
- Maintaining and creating reports of placement conversions for senior management.
- Masters or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in corporate relations.