Senior Manager - HR at Multi-Act Equity Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1151 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Multi-Act - Company Secretary - LLB/LLM (2-3 yrs)
The primary role is to ensure efficient administration of the Company, particularly with regard to compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for confirming that decisions of the Board of Directors are implemented
Role and Responsibilities :
- Studying contracts and legal documents entered by the Company to make sure that it is in the organization's interests.
- Advising on Company Risk Management, business policies, strategy and planning.
- Ensuring that Board procedures are both followed and regularly reviewed, by providing guidance to the Chairman and the Directors on their responsibilities under various laws.
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines made thereunder.
- Performing various tasks related to legal matters in a company and providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters.
- Administering compliance under Company Law & allied laws and compliance with MCA, ROC, SEBI, RBI & related statutory regulations and managing the Intellectual Property rights of the Company.
- Facilitating the convening of meetings and attending Board and general meetings and preparing and maintaining the minutes of these meetings
- Securing the Company and its all possessions from any illegal problems and documenting and keeping all the legal documents securely.
- Preparing reports for assessment and presentation before Board of Directors.
- Coordinating with internal and external officials on legal aspects of due diligence
- Liaising with relevant government offices and other statutory authorities and visiting them for documentations, follow up and keeping the record of the same.
- Preparing and maintaining documentation of compliance, legal and secretarial activities and monitoring compliance system to ensure their effective implementation in all aspects of the organization.
- Preparing and filing of appropriate compliance reports with statutory & regulatory authorities and disseminating management reports regarding compliance, operations and progress
- Providing assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews and due diligence.
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
- Company Secretary and Bachelors or Masters in Law
- 2-3 years of secretarial experience preferably in a wealth management company
Good to have:
- Excellent drafting skills,
- Effective communications skills - both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- A genuine interest in business.