Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Multi-Act
Views:393 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Multi-Act - Assistant Project Manager - IT - Advisory Team (3-7 yrs)
Job description :
Programmer and Assistant Project manager for Advisory Team.
The role is designed to accelerate the development of products and services of Multi-Acts advisory business platform.
Should be able understand the requirements from Multi-Act and communicate these with third party vendors.
Assist in managing variety of internal and external projects with the Advisory and IT heads.
Role and Responsibilities
Automation of Advisory products
- Develop, Test and Maintain Inhouse data models and applications for all functional teams in both excel and database.
- Should assist in creating effective visualization of MA analytics and products. Enabling the insights to be consumed by the end user in an easy manner.
- Training the users for these model and applications.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps for the automation projects
- Liaison with the IT infrastructure management team and the Research Operations team of Multi-Act to ensure that all models are working and being used as desired.
Assist in Project Management for MA Platform
- Liaison with internal teams and external partners for;
- Determining and defining project scope and objectives
- Assist in creating detailed specifications
- Coordinating Meetings/Calls with internal resources and external partners for the execution of projects
- Prepare budget based on scope of work
- Track project costs and budgets
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Ability to prepare and present MIS to team leaders and management
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BCA/MCA, BE/BTech, Computer Science
- Advance level skillset with the Microsoft Office suite of products 2013 and Above.
- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies. C/C+. Excel VBA, JS, PHP, ReactJS/AngularJS
- Project management certification like PMP or Prince 2 certification
- MBA Finance
- Knowledge of financial applications like Bloomberg, FactSet, ACE equity, ACE MF, Capitaline, Market view etc. would be given preference.
- Experience in creating financial models for AMCs or Wealth Management would be preferred
- Any projects on MongoDB
- Experience in any visualization tool like Tableau.
- CFA (any level)