HR Executive at Mukunda Foods Private Limited
Views:1869 Applications:723 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Mukunda Foods - Head - Human Resource (5-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for a HR Head who can also be the Culture Champion for MFPL. The person will be closely interacting with cross-functional departments to streamline HR with business goals. Spearheading and driving the people strategy in synergy with business strategy. Assists with the execution of internal culture and employee engagement activities designed to continually enrich the culture of the company.
- The roles and responsibilities will include managing the entire HR Department, working on the employee experience during the entire employee life cycle, and help MFPL build a culture of employee centricity and productivity:
a. HR as a Business Partner :
- Work closely with the CEO, COO and Finance team to formulate budgets and keep track of the budgets.
- Work as Strategic HR Business partner to drive people strategy to meet the business outcomes
b. Talent Acquisition :
- Forecasting and planning talent requirements as per business requirement.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and lead all TA initiatives, aligned with thebusiness. Drive and manage the end to end recruitment process across Business.
- Define Talent Acquisition Strategies & hiring plans for India and International locations as well.
- Help in building a data driven TA team andprocesses by working and generating reports and defining metrices. Help the leadership team take better decisions and make the processes effective by providing data and reports.
c. Talent Management :
- Build a performance driven culture by streamlining the performance management process and ensuring timely closer of the performance management cycles. Training and helping the leaders lay emphasis on the performance management process
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues and grievances. Work closely with all functions & business units to address employee issues proactively
- Analysing the need and suggesting the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-levelling.
d. Compliance and HR Operations :
- Ensure all back-end HR operational processes are managed well in terms of TAT, accuracy, frequency & compliance leading to seamless service delivery including attendance and time tracking, payroll and compliance and exit
- Regulate compliance-related activities like payroll, ESI and PF.
e. Culture Champion :
- Develop innovative and creative employee activities to promote team-building. Proactively plan and manage employee events and programs such as charity events, company holiday parties, and corporate sponsored events using creativity and ideas to ensure fresh ideas.
- Monitor and report on participation and engagement levels, conducting periodic employee surveys and suggesting recommendations to improve the Culture of MFPL
- Continuously identify ways to improve the employee experience by engaging with staff and bringing perspective on best practices in fostering culture
- Lead and set direction for Culture Committee s throughout the Company.Plan monthly and quarterly events focused on culture and wellness goals.
- Contribute to the overall culture-led transformation strategy in line with internal and external trends and advancing the thinking around solutions to accelerate organizational effectiveness.
- Design and deliver a reward and recognition program based on culture and organizational values. Assist with the evaluation and reporting of the effectiveness of various employee engagement programs.
- Develop employee centric communications to promote company engagement initiatives.
- Maintain an understanding of employee engagement survey results and utilize feedback to foster culture initiatives.
Required Candidate profile:
As a successful candidate, you must have:
- Minimum 5-9 years of experience in HR domain preferably from a product-based startup environment.
- MBA HR from a reputed Tier 1 or Tier 2 management institute.
- Must have handled a minimum team size of 5 people consisting of hiring executives, payroll management and HR operations executives with a vision to build the department ground up.
- Must be good in communication skills, both written and verbal and be a commercial visionary in order to sell company attributes to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Well versed in Compliance and regulatory matters.
- Well versed with HR Analytics, should be able to slice and dice data for easy consumption of the senior leadership team.