HR Manager at Mukunda Foods
Views:1867 Applications:458 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
Mukunda Foods - Business Acquisition Manager - Domestic Projects (5-8 yrs)
Business Acquisition Manager (BAM) (Domestic Projects)
Who we are :
Mukunda Foods Pvt Ltd (www.dosamatic.com) was incorporated in 2012 by the founder CEO Eshwar K Vikas and the co-founder Sudeep Sabat. Mukunda Foods Pvt. Ltd. is the largest kitchen robotics company in India with shipments to over 21 countries based out of Bangalore, focused on innovative, IoT (Internet-of- things) enabled smart devices, driving home and industrial kitchen automation. The dream of being a revolution in the food industry combined with the opportunity of a 50 bn $ industry keeps the team at Mukunda Foods ever excited.
With DosaMatic and Doughbot, the company grew five-fold in terms of revenues and number of machines sold in the past 3 years. We also have IP in Biryani machine, Paratha making, chinese & oriental foods etc. and these machines are custom built for some of the largest food outlets in the country. We are planning to take kitchen robotics into homes & now would like to get someone to head this initiative. The product has been into development for the past 2 years & now we are ready to start getting into the market.
Who are we looking for :
The Business Acquisition Manager (BAM) (Domestic Projects) is position responsible for growing sales revenue and building customer relationships. The role will be required to board large and diverse customer base ranging from large corporate accounts to growing start-up in the food outlet business. This position will be the front-line contact between the company and the customer.
As a part of the B2b Projects team, your primary roles and responsibilities will include :
- Create business development and sales plan for territory/ies to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
- Own and hit/exceed quarterly annual sales targets
- Prospect, develop, negotiate and close sales opportunities
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships at decision maker level.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Understand industry-specific landscapes and trends
- Act as key contact for accounts and ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner.
- Work closely with R&D team and resolve issues in products.
- Provide regular status reports on business activities, opportunity development and overall satisfaction of the customer base.
- Participate in technical reviews of product requirements, specifications, and features, to further advance customer satisfaction.
- Stay current with industry developments, competitive offerings, and issues affecting growth.
- Represent the company at open houses, trade shows, and industry groups.
- Participate in Market studies, project summaries, demonstrations, and field tests.
What are we looking for :
As a successful candidate, you must have :
- More than 5 to 8 years in the Project Sales
- Proven sales growth experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience handling large corporate clients and project handling/execution
- Have strong sales and negotiation skills to convince senior level management
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker who is a team player
- Ability to communicate, give presentation and influence all levels of the organization, including executive, C-level, senior management level
- Proven ability to articulate the organisations vision and mission
- Proven ability to position products/solutions against competitors
- Communicate effectively with both written and oral methods such as email, phone, social media
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Ready to travel throughout India