Mu Sigma - Apprentice Leader - Analytics - CPG Domain (6-15 yrs)
Apprentice Leader (CPG/ SRM RGM)
Mu Sigma Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Big Data tops many a list of business priorities, thanks to its growing volume, velocity, and variety. However, it is not data, but change that is the cause of anxiety to organization, bringing with it greater complexity and more data.
The challenge here is that analytical thinking isn't keeping pace with the rate of change in business. This is where we come in - we address the gaps.
Mu Sigma is the world's largest pure play Decision Sciences and analytics firm. We help over 140 Fortune 500 clients across more than 10 industry verticals, to institutionalize data-driven decision making in a cost effective and scalable manner.
We provide our clients with a holistic ecosystem of proprietary technology platforms, processes and people. Our unique approach to problem solving using cross-industry expertise corroborates our sustainable engagement model with our clients still further, making us one of the most preferred analytics and Decision Sciences partners.
With over 3500 Decision Sciences professionals, we pride in being a category and career defining company. As we continue to scale, we are also looking at hiring the right talent across various levels in our organization. Our unique talent management philosophy has been critically acclaimed by the likes of Harvard Business Review.
Role: Apprentice Leader
Experience: 6-12 years
- Meet with the team of apprentice leaders in your team to identify and mitigate potential gaps in a client engagement, generating between $4M - $8M USD in revenue. Take actions to ensure healthy growth of the engagement - with focus on high quality delivery, client relationships and employee engagement
- Speak with global clientele from Fortune 500 companies to understand their stated as well as latent problems (over video, audio)
- Design solutions and consult clients in implementing the solutions (over video, audio)
- Manage multiple stakeholders - junior to senior to CXO in large political client organizations
- Strong project management acumen and skills
- Understanding for big data analytics and technologies in the space of analytics - not for execution by, for conversational perspective
- Willing to get hands dirty, whether is looking a logic in a code, building a power point, looking for an insight in excel or building the process flow for an application - be open to get work done
- Problem solving skills, people management skills, relationship management skills
- Comfortable in conversations about CPG business, Revenue Growth Management and related consulting
- Make time to attend meetings with the India Leadership and client services leadership, discussing the progress of your engagement, highlighting the highs and lows of your engagement and asking for help across the organization
Educational Qualifications: Bachelors in Engineering / MBA from premier institutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.