Human Resources Manager at MTR Foods Private Limited
Views:756 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
MTR Foods - Manager - HORECA (7-10 yrs)
Main challenges in this position (or company/division/BU):
- To build MTR's presence and brand in the Food Services (HORECA) space and in CSD.
- Execute annual plans for the MTR Product range including value, volume and margin targets in the ABC space.
- Develop channel and market strategies for area distribution encompassing Hotels, Airlines, Railways, Canteen Stores, IT Parks, Malls and Colleges/Universities etc.
- To be a B2B expert and manage relationships with key stakeholders to enhance revenue generation and partner retention.
- Understand customer-specific needs and apply the product, culinary and technical knowledge, and expertise in health and nutrition to meet customer requirements.
- Engage effectively across all functions to develop products specific to ABCs.
Responsibility and mandate:
- Negotiate contracts with key stakeholders.
- Liaise effectively with CSD and other key accounts to get MTR and its SKUs listed in order to enhance sales.
- Develop Sales promotion plans for delivering sales volumes.
- Develop effective pricing strategies and promotion plans to cater to clients in Railways, Aviation, and CSD etc.
- Develop and administer credit policies and ensure timely collections.
- Plan/execute/support local marketing activities, such as sampling/promotions, to agreed budgets and time scales, and integrate sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, product launches, and promotions.
- Manage customer contact activity and programs for HORECA, CSD and others.
- Responsible for channel hygiene and system implementation.
- Sales forecasting for smooth production support.
- Build positive and impacting relationships with key stakeholders and channel partners within the framework of company policies.
- Expand distribution and new account acquisitions in the assigned geographic area through effective market analysis.
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards as per Orkla standards in HORECA and other channels.
Main tasks and/or projects:
- Rate and contract negotiations.
- Interact effectively and manage relationships with varied stakeholders such as Chefs, F&B Managers, Purchase Managers and other senior decision-making authorities.
- Manage the P&L effectively and develop appropriate pricing strategies to deliver revenue and profitability.
- Set up infrastructure, systems, processes and norms to cater to ABC requirements.
MBA/Food Technologist/Catering Technologist
- 7+ years of experience in managing Institutional Sales, HORECA, and CSD Accounts in a Foods Company.
- Excellent vendor relationship management skills.
- Complete business understanding of HORECA and CSD in the Foods sector.
- B2B Sales expertise.
- Business connect with key stakeholders in key accounts in ABC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.