Head - Talent Management at MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1731 Applications:584 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
MTR Foods - Head - Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-10 yrs)
Job Description for Head - Marketing at MTR Foods
Main Challenges in this Position :
- Own the Category/Categories P&L- to drive profitable growth for the Category.
- Develop category & brand strategy.
- To independently manage marketing operations for the assigned category/set of categories.
- To work along a cross functional team to deliver on innovations within the category.
- To lead a team of Marketing Managers.
Responsibility and Mandate :
- Ensure assigned category delivers objectives in respect of volumes, market share and margins.
- Develop the category /brand strategy that delivers consumer loyalty and generates demand.
- Drive innovation process for the assigned categories.
- Develop and execute category advertising and promotion campaigns with cost effective media mix to support brand objectives- across traditional & new age media.
- Determine marketing consumer research objectives, initiate research and integrate findings to product plans.
- Coordinate all category product initiatives through the entire value chain to ensure profitable growth.
- Drive cost reduction projects to deliver product margins.
- Manage category budgets and manage a team on Marketing Managers.
Main Tasks and/or Projects :
- Build and execute category plans- using a strong consumer lens.
- Own the P&L for the category.
- Lead the innovation projects for the category/ categories.
- Support sales with Below the Line activities.
Criteria for Evaluation :
- Category volume
- Market share.
- Contribution margin
- Brand health
- Promotion effectiveness
- Innovation plans and effective rollout
- On Time in Full execution of all plans
Education and Experience :
- MBA from premier B-School
- 7+ years of experience in Sales and Marketing in FMCG companies
- Currently working as a Sr. Brand Manager, Group Product Manager etc.
- Sound marketing concepts, analytics and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of business dynamics in India.
- Experience in packaged foods industry.
- Experience in managing a team of Brand Managers.
- Good Domain Knowledge of Marketing with exposure to advertising development, media planning and consumer research.
- Consumer Insights.
- Prior project management experience.
- Understanding of FMCG sales system in India.
- Digital Media knowhow.