Head - Talent Management at MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Views:8519 Applications:1764 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
MTR Foods - Head - International Business (7-15 yrs)
Job Description of Head - International Business (APAC). The role will report in to General Manager - International Business.
Main Challenges in this Position (or company/division/BU):
- Develop volume, value, margin, product and geography strategy for export business
- Develop and update Export Sales Operation Manual outlining the interplay and roles of various channel partners and managers, export sales systems, documentation, distributor policies, stock norms, application of credit and discounts, billing, collections and risk management.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with Annual Business Plan.
- Execute annual plans for the MTR Product range including value, volume and margin targets.
Responsibility and Mandate:
- Formulate and Execute Advertising and Promotion schemes in collaboration with the Marketing Function.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Innovation, Manufacturing and Supply Chain for development of export specific products, production and deliveries.
- Build positive and impacting relationship with all channel partners within the framework of company policies.
- Implement and administer policies, plans, systems and targets in respect of local key accounts.
- Collaborate with HR to source, select and develop a talent pool including export markets. Coach and counsel for development, retention and succession.
Main Tasks and/or Projects:
- Effective Sales strategy execution.
- Effective implementation of marketing schemes and promotions.
- Increase effectiveness of ATL & BTL activations by ensuring 100% strategy execution.
- Managing channel partners.
- Manage new product launches and help build brands.
- Establishing world class systems and process.
- Capability development of direct reports and succession planning at various levels.
Criteria for Evaluation:
- Sales Value
- Sales Volume
- Cost of sales
- Geography expansion.
- Distribution expansion
- Education & Experience:
- MBA from a premier B-School.
- 7+ years of industry experience in FMCG Sales and Marketing in International Business.
- Brand Management Experience.
- Experience in handling at least 2 continents.
- Experience in launching new products in international markets
- Must be reporting to Senior Management in the current role.
- Knowledge of international export laws
- Project Management
- Knowledge of export laws, documentation, and statutory compliance structures etc.
- Cross functional management and execution skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent Business Manager
- Drive & Initiative
- Results oriented
- Good team player
- Good Negotiator
CEO>>Chief Sales Officer>>General Manager - International Business>>Head - International Business>>International Business Manager
- Seniority Level
- Mid-Senior level
Industry : Food & Beverages/Consumer Goods
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Functions : Business Development/Sales