Head - Talent Management at MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Views:13507 Applications:2409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:175
MTR Foods - Head - HR Business Partner (14-20 yrs)
Job Responsibilities of Head - HR Business Partner
Main Challenges in this Position (or Company/Division/BU):
- Play the role of HR Business partner and effectively implement the HR strategy across all functions.
- Strengthen the Talent Management process within the company focusing on quality of talent impacting synergies of decisions and actions.
- Periodically review organization structure for consistency with company's strategy and efficacy of outputs.
- Develop recruitment and retention strategies that create a pipeline of talent for succession. To this end, develop and execute a strong campus engagement program with identified business and technical schools.
- Effectively drive the succession management process of the company.
- Develop a comprehensive leadership capability building plan focusing a robust approach and effectiveness.
- Manage the organisation's training and development activities in order to ensure that training activities are conducted efficiently, cost-effectively, and in accordance with the organisation's policies and standards,
Responsibility and Mandate:
- Member of Operations Committee representing HR & Admin.
- Develop and deploy function wise people plan in alignment to the company's HR strategy.
- Effectively drive the employee engagement strategy with an objective to institutionalize the company values and culture.
- Responsible for design and implementation of organization development initiatives in alignment to the HR strategy.
- Responsibilities include internal consulting, organisation design, performance assessment, measurement and managment, talent assessment and development, employee engagement and motivation, employee engagement research and surveys, long-term human resource strategy and management of succession.
- Equip the organization with new trends and thinking in people practices.
Education & Experience:
- Master's in Business Administration /HR
- 14+ years of industry experience in HR preferably with a strong exposure in FMCG industry
- Rich experience in business partnering, talent management /organisation development and Organisation effectiveness.
- Experience in a reputed company with strong HR practices.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of HR best practices
- Acumen of business understanding with an ability to develop people practices impacting business outcomes.
- Experience in leading and managing OD Interventions
- Experience in managing a team of Managers
- Good Domain Knowledge of Human Resources
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate
- Position reports to: Chief People Officer