Head - Talent Management at MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Views:324453 Applications:12270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:667
MTR Foods - Brand Manager (2-5 yrs)
Job Roles and Responsibilities of Marketing Manager (Brand Manager):
- Key challenge in this position is to drive profitable growth for the category assigned.
- To independently manage marketing operations for the assigned category/set of categories.
- To work with cross functional teams to deliver on innovations within the category/categories.
- Work with external agencies to execute the brands strategy.
- Ensure assigned category delivers objectives in respect of volumes, market share and margins.
- Develop the category /brand strategy that delivers consumer loyalty and generates demand.
- Drive innovation process for the assigned categories.
- Develop and execute category advertising and promotion campaigns with cost effective media mix to support brand objectives.
- Determine marketing consumer research objectives, initiate research and integrate findings to product plans.
- Coordinate all category product initiatives through the entire value chain to ensure profitable growth.
- Drive cost reduction projects to deliver product margins.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- MBA/PGDM from premier B-Schools (Candidate should have have graduated in 2017/2016/2015/2014).
- 2-5+ years of cross functional experience in Marketing & Sales in a FMCG company, preferably Foods.
- Sound marketing concepts, analytics and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of FMCG sales system in India.
- Good understanding of business dynamics