Senior Executive at MT Educare Ltd
Views:202 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MT Educare - Senior Manager - Finance (8-10 yrs)
- Ensure timely and accurate bookkeeping, transaction processing, financial closure on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure regular review of accounting policies and changes
- Quarterly and yearly reporting of standalone and consolidated financial statements as per Ind AS, Schedule III and other regulatory requirements :
- Perform analysis of financial statements
- Ensure the hygiene of accounts, clean balance sheets on an ongoing basis.
- Liaising with Statutory, Internal and Tax auditors
- Oversee accounting, tax and legal compliance of all the companies
- Ensuring covering all important matters required in Audit Committee and Board Meetings
- Preparation and review of Monthly MIS, ensuing proper provision and comparison with budget, release of MIS with committed timelines.
- Close Monitoring of receipts and payments through various mode and liaising with banks for loan and working capital facilities
- Coordination with ERP for various reports authorization matrix and control review
- Providing required support to the business in relation to the financial matters.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Chartered Accountant with 8 - 10 years' experience post qualification
- Good exposure of managing financial reporting at corporate level including coordination with auditors
- Prior experience and strong understanding of INDAS/IFRS
- Good Microsoft excel skills
- Experience in ERP environment preferably in SAP
- Routine Treasury Management Skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Good communication & presentation skills