Talent Acquisition Sourcer at MSD Pharmaceuticals
Views:945 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
MSD Pharmaceuticals - HR Business Partner (5-10 yrs)
This Role support People Managers in implementing all people processes, defining and deploying engagement initiatives specific to assigned verticals, maintain staffing levels. Identify HR process improvement opportunities, complete assigned improvement projects within quality, cost and time requirements.
Right now, around 70,000 of our employees are working to cure the world's most complex diseases. We know that our people are the key to our success, which is why our Human Resources team works to attract, develop, retain and inspire our people so that they can learn, grow and make a true impact on the world. Together we collaborate to create a culturally rich, diverse organization ensuring we remain innovative, agile and flexible.
Your role at our organization is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we are counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate employee diagnostics (engagement surveys, team assessments, exit interviews), analysis and action planning for Assigned verticals.
- Drive formal employee interface (in most cases through managers) to understand issues/ expectations and support manager in resolution.
- Lead interventions (like grievance resolution, disciplinary action, special projects like R&R ) to enhance employee engagement.
- Support PPG/TCM process execution with communication on process requirements and timelines, follow up of completion of appraisals, consolidating appraisal scores and supporting linked decisions (promotions, compensation etc.).
- Supporting the EDP process for assigned verticals via implementing processes for identifying aspirations of people, consolidation training needs and facilitating in-house or outsourced development programmes.
- Complete ownership of all Learning & development initiatives in assigned verticals
- Support the people managers in terms of key people management decisions like identifying team member needs (skill, deployment, rewards etc.), suggesting resolution mechanisms
- Preparing business case to support recommendations and facilitating employee-based interventions; facilitating change management processes
MBA- HR with relevant experience
We are a research-driven biopharmaceutical company. Our mission is built on the simple premise that if we - follow the science- and that great medicines can make a significant impact to our world. And we believe that a research-driven enterprise dedicated to world-class science can succeed by inventing medicine and vaccine innovations that make a difference for patients across the globe.
Who we are :
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA is known as - Merck- in the United States, Canada & Puerto Rico. We are known as - MSD- in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America & Asia Pacific. We are a global biopharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products.
We are driven by our purpose to develop and deliver innovative products that save and improve lives. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, we offer state of the art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to Inspire our employees as we learn, develop and grow in our careers. We are proud of our 125 years of service to humanity and continue to be one of the world's biggest investors in Research & Development.
What we look for :
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.