Talent Acquisition Specialist at MSCI
Views:217 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
MSCI - Specialist - Product Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Product Marketing Specialist
Your team responsibilities :
The Index Marketing Generalist is responsible for executing marketing strategy and campaigns to support MSCI's ambitious Index business growth objectives. The marketing organization at MSCI is a dynamic and fast-growing global function responsible for marketing and communicating our solutions and services to the world's investors to help them build better portfolios.
The role of Index marketing generalist would involve working closely with Product, Sales and Client service teams to provide marketing collaterals like factsheets, client presentations, brochures and other materials. The person will be in charge of creating, managing and uploading the factsheets for the index business on a monthly basis. The role will involve working and creating customized factsheets for clients to support key launches. Ideally this person is highly organized, creative, detail-focused, has strong excel and power point skills. This role will partner with various marketing functions to deliver a holistic value proposition for our clients.
The Index Marketing Generalist reports to the Vice President, Index Marketing in Mumbai.
What we will offer you :
- At MSCI, we provide competitive benefits programs in every region in which we do business. While our benefits plans vary in availability in our different locations, we offer a broad range of benefits that are part of the value you receive as a MSCI employee. Wherever you are with us, you will find benefits that can help ensure your health and well-being and contribute to your financial security.
Your key responsibilities :
- Managing and creating factsheets on a monthly basis as well as cater to adhoc requests from clients and business to create customized factsheets
- Create custom manual factsheets based on client requests to support ETF launch
- To maintain and update highspot on a timely basis with the latest marketing collaterals like factsheets, brochures, client presentations, and other reports
- To work with the design team to develop marketing materials like factsheets, product overviews, insights, newsletters, etc.
- Update our Quarterly ETF booklets by working with the Finance and Coverage team and getting them published on our website
- Work with the translators in getting our content/materials translated into regional languages to cater to local client demands
- Manage the day-to-day budget and expenses for ongoing projects and provide a monthly and quarterly snapshot
- Regularly participate on team calls with the Product and Research teams to have an idea on the upcoming launches of products/research papers and plan marketing support around it
- Work with our digital marketing team to get the latest collaterals posted on our website and content on social media platform and manage index webpages
Your skills and experience that will help you excel :
- University degree in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum 2-4 years relevant marketing experience
- Advanced excel knowledge and excellent presentation skills
- Proven experience in managing multiple stakeholders across corporate environments, professional services, etc.
- Good understanding of the financial marketplace and how it impacts the investment process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, extremely strong attention to detail
- Ability to embrace and take ownership of projects
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Strong time management skills, more specifically the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and take a proactive approach to work schedule
How we'll support you :
- Coaching, support and encouragement from experts in your team
- Access to a wide range of learning opportunities to support your growth and development
- Customizable learning journeys to help you navigate your professional development
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee Resource Groups : MSCI Pride, Black Leadership Network, Women's Leadership Forum, Women in Tech, Asian Support Network, All Abilities, Hola! MSCI and Climate Action Group.
About MSCI and our teams :
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. With over 50 years of expertise in research, data and technology, we power better investment decisions by enabling clients to understand and analyze key drivers of risk and return and confidently build more effective portfolios. We create industry-leading research-enhanced solutions that clients use to gain insight into and improve transparency across the investment process.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
At MSCI diversity is at our core and inclusion defines our culture. Our people are empowered to maximize their potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. We work, learn and grow together and we are committed to hiring and promoting qualified women, ethnic minorities and members of the LGBT+ community candidates, who have historically been underrepresented in financial services.