Talent Acquisition Specialist at MSCI
Views:639 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
MSCI - Financial Data Transformation Analyst (4-5 yrs)
Financial Data Transformation Analyst
Your team responsibilities : MSCI Company Data team provides high quality and differentiated data across multi asset class for construction of MSCI's products such as Equity Indexes, Risk Models and ESG Ratings.
What we offer you:
- At MSCI we are passionate about what we do, and we are inspired by our purpose - to power better investment decisions. You'll be part of an industry-leading network of creative, curious, and entrepreneurial pioneers. This is a space where you can challenge yourself, set new standards and perform beyond expectations for yourself, our clients, and our industry.
- Wherever you are located you will find transparent compensation schemes and employee benefits that can help ensure your financial security and health. While they vary by different locations, we offer a broad range of benefits that are part of the value you receive as an MSCI employee.
- Our flexible ways of working will allow you to maximize your potential, and we will empower you with the trust, accountability, and advanced technology to perform at your very best.
- You'll find a purposeful approach to wellbeing to provide you with all the resources you need to be your best at work and in your personal life. Our 'Here For You' Employee Assistance Program is available for our employees globally, providing confidential emotional support, financial and legal advice free of charge.
Your key responsibilities:
The Analyst, Company Data will be responsible for:
- Driving several platform re-design and transformation programs
- Driving data projects
- Managing content and data sets related to companies
Your skills and experience that will help you excel:
- Graduate Degree in Engineering/IT and Post graduate in Finance
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience
- A self-driven work ethic, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work within a team-oriented environment and communicate with various internal and external parties globally.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to quickly process large amounts of data and information.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and oral.
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of data visualization applications such as Python, SQL, Power BI
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Knowledge on equities, fixed income or financial markets in general will be an added advantage
How we'll support you:
- Our culture of high performance and innovation relies on our people sharing their knowledge and lifting each other up. You'll be surrounded by a collaborative, global network of talented colleagues who will support and inspire you to do the best work of your career.
- We believe new and challenging experiences drive personal growth and innovation. With the right challenges, encouragement, and development support you can shape your own career experience. Career paths are multi-directional, and we encourage and support internal mobility to help you identify new opportunities to progress and take control of your future.
- As a new joiner you'll be enrolled on our Global Orientation interactive learning experience to set you up for success.
- Our tailored learning opportunities will enable you to acquire the skills you need at your own pace, choosing between the courses and certifications best suited to you. Our Learning@MSCI platform coupled with access to LinkedIn Learning Pro will provide you with all the resources you need for to accelerate your professional growth.
- At MSCI we act in ways that encourage respect for all voices, ensuring that everyone can be themselves and feel like they are a part of the company. We are intentional about ensuring that everyone is treated fairly and supported with equal opportunities to succeed.
- We have eight MSCI Employee Resource Groups: All Abilities, Asian Support Network, Black Leadership Network, Climate Action Network, Hola! MSCI, Pride & Allies, Women in Tech, and Women's Leadership Forum.
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. With over 50 years of expertise in research, data, and technology, we power better investment decisions by enabling clients to understand and analyze key drivers of risk and return and confidently build more effective portfolios. We create industry-leading research-enhanced solutions that clients use to gain insight into and improve transparency across the investment process.