MSCI - Equity Index Client Service Analyst (0-2 yrs)
Your Team responsibilities :
- The MSCI Global Client Service team is composed of experienced financial professionals that provide support for our clients around the world. This specific role supports clients based in the EMEA region.
- Team members are responsible for responding to a wide variety of methodology, usage, technical questions on MSCI benchmarks.
Your key responsibilities :
- To gain a deep understanding of our index construction methodology and applications. This includes remaining up to date with ongoing enhancements as well as new products as necessary.
- Directly assist global clients via phone email, web tools by answering detailed questions on our products and methodology, including:
- Helping clients to understand how to interpret the analysis they have produced on their portfolios understanding the structure of our indices.
- Providing initial levels of training on the usage of our products.
- Assisting clients with the ongoing use of our products.
- Act as a liaison and source of feedback directly to Sales & Consultants, Research, Product Management, Finance and Product Delivery groups.
- Ensuring current clients are aware of important changes and developments to MSCI products.
- On-boarding up of new clients (training and intensive support).
- Your skills and experience that will help you excel -
- Strong Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Commerce, Physics, Engineering, Economics or similar subject
- Post graduate qualification in Finance (M.Sc./M.B.A./P.G.D.M.)
- CFA qualified or pursuing candidates would be preferred.
- 1+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate complicated concepts or methodologies verbally and in writing to senior management and clients.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects under tight, short-term deadlines. Candidates with current positions in risk/performance groups, equity research desks or client facing quantitative financial service providers will be preferably considered.
- How we'll support you
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women's Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, Black Leadership Network and Eco-Groups.
About MSCI and our teams:
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do (link to MSCI brochure)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.