Talent Acquisition Specialist at MSCI
Views:437 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
MSCI - Data Analytics Specialist (6-11 yrs)
Data Analytics Specialist
About MSCI and our teams :
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. With over 50 years of expertise in research, data and technology, we power better investment decisions by enabling clients to understand and analyze key drivers of risk and return and confidently build more effective portfolios. We create industry-leading research-enhanced solutions that clients use to gain insight into and improve transparency across the investment process.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
At MSCI diversity is at our core and inclusion defines our culture. Our people are empowered to maximize their potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. We work, learn and grow together and we are committed to hiring and promoting qualified women, ethnic minorities and members of the LGBT+ community candidates, who have historically been underrepresented in financial services.
Your team responsibilities :
The ESG Ratings Operations team leverages classical and automation-based approach to monitor and review the quality of data that is delivered to clients. The team is seeking to develop new analytical approaches to generate insights from ESG data, enhance anomaly detection techniques and build tools that enable regression testing and build dashboards for stakeholders
We are seeking an individual with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills as well as an interest in ESG issues, including analyzing large ESG datasets.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect.
Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance and retirement savings plans/pensions
A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycle-to-work schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts
A hybrid work environment, for the vast majority of employees, offering a more progressive way of working to give you the flexibility, accountability, and responsibility to empower you to perform at your very best. At the center of this way of working is a culture which is built on a strong foundation of trust. We trust our people and they trust our organization's leaders to support them.
An inclusive and performance driven culture where you are empowered to maximize your potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work
A purposeful approach to Wellbeing to provide you with all the resources you need to be your best at work and in your personal life. Our Here For You Employee Assistance Program provides confidential emotional support with local experts, financial and legal advice in a wide range of issues as well as access to online information, resources and tools. All the services are available for our employees free of charge.
Your key responsibilities :
- Work with relevant stakeholders to identify the requirements in terms of the analytical tools to strengthen the ESG Ratings quality. Use modelling techniques and statistical analysis to develop innovative solutions for the internal and external stakeholders
- Spearhead the development of scalable models derived from concepts and recommendations from the content leads
- Collaborate with other teams such as Data, Quality Assurance and Application Development to test and advance dashboards/tools
- Apply data analytics and visualization techniques to analyze, interpret and visualize ESG data and create tools for real-time tracking and assessment of performance of sectors on identified parameters
- Develop intelligent automation initiatives that enables analytical predictions, drive innovation and improves productivity
Your skills and experience that will help you excel :
- 7-10 years of full-time professional experience in quantitative research/statistics/analytics. Understanding of ESG related issues will be an added advantage
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Python and Power BI
- Strong analytical capabilities and quantitative skills with prior experience in development of quantitative models/tools
- Ability to overcome data quality challenges with creative solutions, including familiarity with alternative, unstructured data
How we'll support you :
- Coaching, support and encouragement from experts in your team
- Access to a wide range of learning opportunities to support your growth and development
- Customizable learning journeys to help you navigate your professional development
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
Employee Resource Groups such as MSCI Pride, Black Leadership Network, Women's Leadership Forum, Women in Tech, Asian Support Network, All Abilities and Climate Action Groups.
To learn more about life at MSCI please visit https://careers.msci.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor.