MSB Digital - Head - Business Intelligence (5-7 yrs)
Position Title: BIU - Head
Department / Team : BIU
Location : Chandigarh
Experience (Years) : 3 - 7 years experience doing quantitative analysis or statistical modeling
Education : MS degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, operations research, econometrics), or BS in a quantitative discipline plus MBA with a quantitative concentration (operations management, supply chain, information technology, finance), or equivalent practical experience
Reporting To : Country Manager
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
Must Have Skills :
- Knowledge of at least one modeling framework (e.g., Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, SAS, R, MATLAB)
- Experience influencing product strategy through data-centric presentations (to product, business, and other stakeholders)
- Knowledge in at least one of the following areas: predictive modeling, machine learning, experimentation methods
- Experience extracting and manipulating large datasets
- Development experience in any scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Proven experience influencing cross-functional partners and work across teams
- Experience in network effects, growth, customer analytics, messaging a plus two-sided platforms and teasing out causal inference from endogenous systems
- Provide technical and thought leadership on designing, prototyping, implementing and automating complex analyses
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities requiring the use of modern analytical and modeling techniques
- Help launch products including supporting Alpha and Beta programs
Nice To Have Skills :
- 5+ years experience leading technical teams
- Experience with distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop)
- Experience managing and/or working with high-performance teams focused on Analytics (including developing data pipeline architecture, organizational metrics, and insights into problems) and Engineering (infrastructure, tool development, and system design)
- Ability to set and drive operational metrics, do staffing ROI analyses and drive data for OPEX conversations
- Demonstrated success presenting complex research data (qualitative and quantitative) in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
- Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis (e.g. content analysis, phenomenology, hypothesis testing) and quantitative analysis techniques (e.g. cluster analysis, descriptive and inferential statistics)
ISMS Role and Responsibilities :
- Adhere to information security policies and processes of organization to protect business data and assets.
- Understanding and reporting on information security risks using risk assessment and treatment methodologies for the impact on confidentiality, integrity and availability of business data.
- Understanding of systems configuration, hardening, patch management and deployment.
- Understanding of systems backups and restoration to protect the business data from any disaster events.
- Provisioning and de-provisioning logical access to information processing systems (such as network and servers) as authorized.
- Implementing appropriate physical and technical safeguards at network and computing systems level, to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of business data.
- Understanding and reporting on how business data is stored, processed and transmitted by the organization and by third-party vendors (as applicable).
- Report actual or suspected security and/or policy violations/breaches to an appropriate authority