MSB Digital - Enterprise Account Manager - Direct Sales (4-5 yrs)
JOB TITLE : Enterprise Account Manager - Direct Sales
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : 4-5 Yrs.
LOCATION : Chandigarh/Mumbai
The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for developing and closing new business (use cases) within an assigned vertical market or geographic territory. This role will acquire new customers and sell additional use cases, enhancements, and services into existing accounts. Ultimately, the role is accountable for exceeding monthly/quarterly quota, proactive deal management, forecast accuracy, and driving adoption/usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams and the broader MSB partner ecosystem. This role will sell to geographical regions or verticals based on relevant experience.
This is not an OVERLAY role & the role has the ownership of the closing business from start to end
Basic Qualification :
2) Must have at least 4 years of RELEVANT experience in SaaS Sales/ Direct/Sales/Solution Selling/Account management/Business development in a closing/quota bearing role
Preferred Qualification :
1) Stability - Proven history of successfully achieving sales quota.
2) The highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics.
3) High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior.
4) Interaction with senior executives across multiple industries. Pharmaceuticals/Lifesciences & Hospitals/Healthcare will be an added advantage.
5) Sell value & ROI into C-Level as well as sell into LOB.
6) Align the MSB solution with a customer's strategic objectives.
7) Strong executive communication skills
8) Strong sales presentation skills
INDUSTRY : IT-Software / Software Services
FUNCTIONAL AREA : Sales, Business Development
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Educate potential customers on what MSB has to offer, and gain insight into their business needs.
- Use targeted questions and your natural rapport building skills to understand client's business strategy and how we at MSB can contribute to their success.
- Be a driving force in the success of the company's goals & objectives through achieving & exceeding individual sales quota.
- Develop, strategize, negotiate and close business.
- Ownership of closing business from prospecting till sale.
- Consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending and upselling new MSB features, services and partner solutions.
- Qualify sales opportunities based on MSB's sales methodology & metrics, to include customer fit and success criteria.
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Presales, Professional Services, Operations etc.) in Sales Campaigns.
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts across various lines of business such as: IT, procurement and sales.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools.
- Ensuring daily/week updates of pipeline & provide accurate forecast to the sales leadership team on an ongoing basis using Sales CRM.
- Anticipate and handle objections during the sales process articulating clear and concise responses that position the benefits of the platform.
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly forecast review meetings with all the stakeholders to review the progress towards revenue and growth goals.
- Articulate the value proposition and competitive positioning for MSB while selling to the customers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the competitive positioning of MSB in the marketplace.
Sales & Business Development @ MSB :
- At MSB, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
- Our technology is transforming the way the enterprises do their businesses globally by helping them move from paper-based cumbersome process to digital processes. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of MSB to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business, SMB or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line