Mr. Milkman - Product Manager/Senior Product Manager (3-6 yrs)
Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager
Mr. Milkman - Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager
Company Profile :
Mr. Milkman is a state-of-the-art, SaaS platform that empowers you to manage customer subscriptions and deliveries with unrivalled efficiency. From the heart of the farm to the customers' doorstep, Mr. Milkman digitizes a farm and optimizes the production with its tech-enabled, end-to-end solutions. We are a group of technology enthusiasts who love solving business problems using technology.
We are a subsidiary of Dairy.com who is the leading provider of technology, services, and intelligence platforms to the dairy industry. We help our clients deliver nutritious and delicious dairy products to consumers around the world, connecting every stakeholder in the supply chain from farm to table.
Job Profile :
1. In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
2. Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
3. Talk regularly with our customers and improve the product based on the feedback.
4. Define and continuously analyze metrics for the success of the product.
5. The perfect candidate has to be a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing.
6. Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
7. Closely manage roll out of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
8. Take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.