Country Director - India at Mpower Financing
Views:3364 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
MPOWER Financing - Technical Recruiter (5-10 yrs)
MPOWER enables students from around the world to financially access higher education at top U.S. and Canadian universities. Our global team is composed of ex-management consultants, financial services and technology professionals, and other experts in their respective fields. As a FinTech startup backed by a Venture Capital and Private Equity firms, we move extremely fast and leverage the latest technologies, global best practices, and analytics to tackle one of the biggest challenges in financial inclusion. We work hard, have fun, and believe greatly in our cause. For us, this mission is personal.
As a member of our team, you'll be challenged to think creatively in an environment where ideation and implementation happen very quickly. We review all our staff members for promotion every 6 months and provide the resources they need to further their skills and grow with the company. MPOWER is committed to cultivating your strengths and curiosity and helping you make an immediate impact.
You will be directly responsible for ensuring that every candidate for a tech role at MPOWER has a phenomenal recruiting experience. You will work with the Head of Engineering and the U.S. based recruiting team to ensure tech roles are appropriately scoped, budgeted, and that a recruiting roadmap is implemented. You will be responsible for sourcing a diverse pool of top candidates, coordinating, and conducting tech interviews. You should have a proven track record of building engineering teams and recruiting high-performing talent quickly and on-budget Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with the engineering hiring manager to define the talent needs, create or update job descriptions, and research compensation factors
- Proactively sourcing diverse, high potential engineering and technical candidates with attention to organizations focused on high tech and financial services industries
- Identifying candidates to fill job openings through internet recruiting, cold calling, lead generation, networking etc.
- Managing the interview process and providing candidates with a positive experience (sourcing applicants, reviewing resumes, conducting preliminary phone screens, and coordinating in-person interviews)
- Organizing and facilitating interview debriefs
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related Tech field
- 5+ years of experience recruiting for tech roles and building teams in a high-paced, fast-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive proven track record of sourcing and delivering exceptional candidates and closing roles on-time and on budget
- Must have strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information and sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy
- Detail oriented, with excellent administrative and organizational skills
- A passion for financial inclusion and access to higher education is a must!
In addition, you should be comfortable working in a start-up environment, meaning a small agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines, a high degree of autonomy, and 80-20 everything.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.