Manager - Recruitment at Mpower Financing Ltd
Views:401 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
MPOWER Financing - Associate Relationship Manager (8-10 yrs)
Associate Relationship Manager (5:00pm - 2:00am IST)
MPOWER 's borderless loans enables students from around the world to realize their full academic & career potential by attending top universities in N. America- the U.S and Canada.
As a mission-oriented FinTech / EdTech company, backed by over $50 million of equity capital and $200M in loan capital, we move extremely fast and leverage the latest technologies, global best practices, and heavy analytics to tackle one of the biggest challenges in financial inclusion.
Our global team is composed of ex-management consultants, financial services and technology professionals, and other experts in their respective fields. We work hard, have fun, and believe greatly in our cause. For us, MPOWER's mission of making this mission is personal.
As a member of our team, you- ll be challenged to think quickly, act autonomously, and constantly grow, creatively in an environment where fast change and exponential growth is the norm. ideation and implementation happens very quickly. We value feedback and emphasize personal and professional development by providing the resources you need to further your skills and grow with the company. MPOWER is committed to cultivating your strengths and curiosity and helping you make an immediate impact.
MPOWER has been named one of the Best FinTechs to work for by American Banker for 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. We pride ourselves in being a - growth company for grown-ups-, where there are no pool tables but there are great health, education, and maternity/paternity benefits instead. Our team diversity has been recognized as well; we- re one of the most diverse staff in the world in terms of nationality, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, and educational backgrounds.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION, BASED IN OUR BENGALURU, INDIA OFFICE.
You'll be the preferred point of contact and voice of MPOWER for our applicants and borrowers from all over the world. Your focus will be to own the student relationship and deliver a superior experience with each and every interaction with the student. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing customer base and ensuring the highest quality of service; understanding customer's needs at various stages of the customer journey through an MPOWER loan and supporting re-engagement initiatives even after the loan is closed
- Proactively identifying the right opportunities for the customer and guiding them through the appropriate products and services - taking into account their long term aspirations and goals
- Owning the customer experience by delivering superior service through multiple channels (phone, email, chat, etc.) to both responsively and proactively connect with potential borrowers and applicants to help them navigate the loan process or troubleshoot issues
- Collaborating with marketing and business development to nurture new relationships with leads and / or potential customers, as well as with the Credit, Servicing and Funding teams to ensure a smooth flow of customer operations and experience
THE QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or higher
- 5+ years of B2C local or international customer service or support experience in a high-touch, fast-paced environment
- Prior work experience within financial services and/or higher education industries will be a distinct advantage though not mandatory
- Must have prior experience in a sales oriented and/or targets driven environment
- Passion for customer service and relationship management with an innate sense of service and empathy for others
- Analytically driven with an ability to interpret and derive insights from data
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and comfortable interacting with customers via multiple communication channels.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- A proficiency in other foreign / international or regional Indian languages would be a plus
Flexibility in adjusting shift hours to accommodate global customer needs, such as Daylight Savings
A passion for financial inclusion and access to higher education is a must, as well as comfort working with a global team across multiple-time zones and sites!
In addition, you should be comfortable working in a fast growth environment, meaning a small agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines, a high degree of autonomy, and 80-20 everything.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.