HR at Maybright Ventures Private Limited
Views:710 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
mPokket - Vice President/Senior Vice President - Product (10-19 yrs)
VP/SVP - Product
The VP/SVP - Product Management will own the product vision and define/execute the product roadmap. You will be working closely with the tech, design, customer experience and business teams to build and launch the products, engage, retain and delight users along with growing the business and winning the market share.
You will be responsible for :
- Defining short-term and long-term vision & roadmap for the product based on requirements gathered across consumer needs, market research, industry trends, management team thinking and business strategy
- Lead the team through complete ownership of the product, from prioritization, timely execution, quality, resolving issues faced during operationalization, and ensuring success metrics are met.
- Work as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to oversee the planning, development, and design of strategy from product initiation decision through the end of the product life cycle
- Take key product decisions, including those that impact design, usability, features and revenue in consultation with the organization's leaders.
- Organize internal & external discussions, product brainstorms & focus groups to identify & maintain a list of new ideas for product evolution
- Stay at the bleeding edge of information in terms of technology, internet, mobile, social media, fintech in India and in global markets, online marketing & consumer analytics
- Crunch analytics & log data regularly to identify consumer insights/market insights, and find improvements in consumer engagement & conversion rates. Constantly measure marketing RoI across channels and users
- Help the quality team in building & refining test cases for UAT with the right tools
- Challenge and engage the product technology & business teams to keep them aligned toward achieving product targets in a timely manner
- Hire and build a team of Product Managers
Skills & Qualifications :
- 10+ years in a direct product management role, product experience focusing on complex customers behavioral decisions on mobile apps is a plus.
- Experience in setting Test & Learn agenda and applying analytic insights to the test plan.
- Highly organized and adept at prioritization
- You can recognize and keep track of all the moving pieces in projects, adjusting to new information and goals.
- Mentorship and leadership experience over diverse teams.
- Should create prototypes and flow charts/user flow diagrams using tools like Balsamiq, Google design,Figma or InVision
- Experience with Analytical/MIS Tools (Tableau, Google Analytics etc.)
- Understanding of "Web 2.0" product psyche - ability to tell a good design from a bad one
- Experience in the B2C Fintech/Payments domain is a Plus
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science or related field; MBA or Master's Degree
- Outstanding technical, analytical, relationship-building, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Proven ability to build and manage world-class products and manage conflicting product priorities.
- Great people skills
- Engineering background preferred but not necessary
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- The high energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team toward goals