Founder at mPokket
Views:1181 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
mPokket - Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources (5-8 yrs)
mPokket is a mobile app based lending platform that provides instant and paperless loans. We currently provide micro loans to college students in India. Our technology architecture and processes allow us to seamlessly onboard users, assess risk, and disburse and collect funds without any physical interface with our customers.
Our employees are our most important asset and you- ll be part of the team who will ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. To us, an HR manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Manage the complete recruitment life cycle to source the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements for new / existing departments. Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Organize learning and development programs. Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises)
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Organize employee engagement activities and other awareness programmes, aimed at enhancing the sense of bonding and oneness amongst the employees
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees- requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Hustle and get work done
- Previous experience in end to end recruitment
- Eagerness to work in a start-up environment. Exposure to a start-up culture is a plus
- Degree in Human Resources or related field. Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience as a HR manager
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS)
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Knowledge of HR best practices
What's in it for you?
- Set your career on an exponential growth path with a start-up
- Learning and growth!