mPokket - Manager/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (4-9 yrs)
Role: Digital Marketing (Manager/Senior Manager)
Location - Kolkata
- mPokket is a rapidly growing and well-funded fintech start-up in the lending domain. We offer micro loans to college students and young professionals via our mobile app. With more than 60 lakh loans disbursed, we are among the largest and most rapidly growing lenders in the country. As we look to scale the business another 10x-20x over the next few years, we are looking for ambitious and talented Marketing individuals who want to be part of this amazing journey. Our technology architecture and processes allow us to seamlessly onboard users, assess risk, and disburse and collect funds without any physical interface with our customers.
- Develop a digital marketing roadmap for the mPokket app which maps to the growth roadmap of the firm and develop weekly plans to achieve targets.
- Drive UAC, Facebook, Native, Programmatic campaigns to scale, while keeping CAC in check, for student loans and early salary loans, for young working professionals
- Develop a dashboard to report campaigns on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Develop and implement a digital media mix, based on thorough attribution insights.
- Manage agencies and other third party vendors to drive cross channel performance
- Manage affiliates and scale affiliate programs while keeping frauds in check
- Manage digital partnerships and tie ups, and seek opportunities to fit the product according to usage patterns of end consumers.
- Manage and scale SEO for the website and ASO for the App Store in line with agreed targets.
- Manage and scale social media channels, through a well thought out social calendar, while managing escalations on social media with the help of the customer support team
- Work and develop an editorial calendar for blogs on the website, and execute it while maintaining content guidelines, standards and consistency in brand tonality
- Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of our initiatives (both online and offline) to drive adoption and engagement of the mPokket app
- You will need to keenly measure and track all relevant metrics to measure effectiveness and impact and be familiar with Attribution (appsflyer, apsalar, tune etc.) and Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Firebase) used to analyze and visualize the data
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all SMS, Email, display and mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained
- Execution of Social Media channels Roadmap and Optimization of Posts. Experience in SEO, ASO, SEM and SMM. Having experience with app stores is a plus
- You have 4-7 years of performance app marketing experience and can work in unstructured environments
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably with a specialization in marketing
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, and understand how to use complex customer and transaction data to inform acquisition and retention
- Tenacity and sense of urgency, ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams
- You are a self-starter and work independently and effectively with little oversight
- You are excited about the opportunity to work very hard (we love what we do and it expands beyond 9-5) in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high energy to build something incredible
- You can think out of the box to develop new and innovative marketing strategies