mPokket - Manager - Brand Communication (5-8 yrs)
Brand Communication Manager
Location - Kolkata
mPokket is rapidly growing and well-funded fintech start-up in the lending domain. We provide instant micro loans to college students and young professionals in India over a mobile app. Our technology architecture and processes allow us to seamlessly onboard users, assess risk, and disburse and collect funds without any physical interface with our customers
Overall Marketing & Brand Strategy :
- Develop and implement effective Marketing and Brand Strategies for mPokket lending products
- Plan an annual Brand Plan Marketing and Communication calendar and execute the same
- Take brand ownership and align the brand purpose to the company's vision, mission, goals and strategies to be followed
- Develop best commercial practices for brand portfolio regarding innovation, positioning, product, placement, and promotion
- Develop and sustain a strong Marketing organization; and coach and train team members.
- Help drive consistent brand experience across all online and offline touchpoints - product displays, collaterals, brand marketing programs, etc.
- Responsible for identifying the need underlying the reason to exist for mPokket
- Oversee product improvements in sync with the overall brand strategy
- Monitor market trends, coordinate consumer research, and track competitors- activities
- Work closely on development and implementation of brand audit studies and focus groups
Brand Management and Plan Execution:
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Plan and implement new campaigns, and coordinate with the necessary agencies on briefs, development, execution, negotiations, production etc.
- Oversee the production of print ads, email campaigns, websites, exhibitions, communication materials and marketing collaterals, and liaise with designers, copywriters, and printers for the same.
- Support on-the-ground sales and marketing teams on an ongoing basis in all aspects of brand marketing execution
- Manage all aspects of brand PR working with the PR agency to create brand visibility for press releases, authored articles, sponsorships and studies
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and brand health parameters
- Coordinate regular meetings and preparing regular reports outlining the brands- performance, ROI tracking for all marketing spends
Digital Marketing, Content Creation and Social Media
- Own the development of a strategic social media marketing plan and its associated budget across campaigns and channels
- Provide inspirational and creative and thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
- Working to develop robust, integrated social media strategies that drive engagement and advocacy.
- Leverage SEO, Content Marketing, Influencer marketing, Affiliate marketing and Social Media to drive brand building activities
- Work closely with the SEO and PR teams to ensure that content and social media plans are effectively integrated into brand marketing.
- Partner with key social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter, to grow customer base for the brands.
- Lead the development of a wide range of content forms, including video, imagery, animation, live action, and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Develop effective ORM strategies to monitor reputation across digital platforms and take necessary actions to maintain brand reputation.
Candidate Profile :
- Goal Oriented and Problem Solving Attitude: Ability to set clear priorities, make plans with clear deliverables and meets deadlines, and possession of analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Natural leader: Positive, driven, has ability to influence, sets good examples, ambitious, determined and flexible
- Result oriented: entrepreneurial and self-motivating, good planning and organizational ability
- Strong Communication Skills: High level of communication ability and presentation skills, energized and enthusiastic
- Analytical skills: Ability to define problems, collect details data, analyses and interprets results and recommend changes and improvements
- Proven Track Record: Proven track record as a strategic marketing professional, and experience of managing high performance consumer brands.
- Digital Excellence: Knowledge of digital marketing analytics, social media and content marketing strategies, familiarity with all digital platforms and emerging marketing channels
- Resourceful and Fast Paced: Ability to work in a fast-paced, empowered and dynamic environment, and demonstrate resilience and resourcefulness to perform under pressure
- Keen and intuitive sense of creative with a demonstrated sense of aesthetic and art