HR at Maybright Ventures Private Limited
Views:1575 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
mPokket - AVP - Talent Management (5-15 yrs)
We are in search of an AVP - Talent Management.
At mPokket Talent Management Lead will lead a small team comprising of content developers, LMS expert & trainers to address learning needs of employees. A part of this function will be working on talent assessment, talent identification & development of next leaders. The incumbent has to mandatorily come with at least a decade of experience in end-to-end capability development knowledge & expertise.
1. Create, structure, and present employee training programs such as individual, team, management, and skill-based training.
2. Partner with the business to execute IJP's & prepare first time managers
3. Conducting analysis of manager expertise and capability for climate and culture projects
4. Report out the Metrics of workshops, sales programs/certification programs.
5. Organizing performance review meetings on an annual and quarterly basis.
6. Budget management and monitoring for the department.
7. Creating organizational charts to define the responsibilities of each position.
8. Conducting skills gap analyses to determine human requirements.
9. Develop plans for position successions and employee promotion policies.
10. Perform skill gap analysis to determine employee needs.
11. Oversee mentoring & coaching programs
12. Handle employees in PNI
13. Vendor management will be the responsibility of this incumbent. Quality and cost will be two critical focus areas.
14. Provide team members with leadership and direction to achieve development goals.
15. Host leadership and succession planning talent reviews
16. Organize content, create content, develop content for classroom as well as LMS
17. Facilitate a few programs for sales, collection & behavioral/soft skill workshops
Note - We are not looking for a standup trainer, we are looking for a Talent Management expert.
1. Degree in HR, Psychology, or related field
2. 5+ years of experience in a senior position managing talent
3. Background in leading developmental programs & DC's
4. Past experience with performance management processes
5. Leadership skills
6. Exemplary communication skills both written and spoken
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.