HR at Maybright Ventures Private Limited
Views:1847 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
mPokket - AVP - Data Insights (10-18 yrs)
AVP, Data & Analytics
Company Profile: mPokket:
mPokket is an app lending platform. mPokket provides instant personal loans to all the college students and recent graduates from college (got a job offer or started working as a professional).
The aim of the company is to make students financially responsible and independent. The loan amount is sent via instant credit to the bank account or Paytm wallet. The user can start by borrowing small amounts and the borrowing limit will keep increasing over time with good usage.
Consider us pocket money alternative for the rainy day or emergency cash need! Our revolutionary technology uses AI to process the loans.
Website : http://www.mpokket.com
Industry : Financial Services
Company size: 1,500+employees
Specialties: Finance, Instant Loan, Student Loan, Salaried Loan, Instant Pocket Money, Loan, Business Loan, College Student, Instant Lending, and Emergency cash
Job Location: Bangalore/Kolkata
This role is for the AVP to join our Data & Analytics team.
The focus of our team is innovative algorithms and models that make intelligent, automated, decisions in real time to make processes better, faster and accurate. To achieve that we collaborate with the Operations, Marketing, Product, Finance and Technology teams.
In this role:
- You will be leading the insights team and projects
- You will be working closely with internal stakeholders and top management to understand the business requirements and deliver analytics insights and solutions to help make business decisions
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining Tableau dashboards
- You will be responsible for tracking and reporting all important KPIs and other health indicators of our business
Key Deliverables/Responsibilities :
- You will be overseeing all activities of the data analytics and business intelligence requirements.
- You will drive the performance of analytics solutions to positively impact overall business results and hold the responsibility for setting the team culture and championing the use of data in making business decisions. You are in charge of driving day-to-day analytical approaches and exploring solutions to particular problems. You are also tasked with the management and long-term prioritization of the business's overall analytical needs and opportunities.
- You define the business questions that need to be answered and define appropriate analytics models in addition to identifying and readying relevant data sources for analysis. In your management capacity, you take initiative in developing training programs meant for improving stakeholder understanding of the use of data, which improves decision-making across the business.
- You also endeavor to create new data-driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics, information visualization, and addressing unanswered business issues in a proactive manner.
- You will play an analytical role where you develop and apply analytical algorithms and methods where possible with a view to driving and enhancing data systems and streamlining business processes. In this capacity, you strive to improve the quality of analytics solutions on a consistent basis. You lead the analytics strategy in the creation of high-quality analyses for all functions of the business and in the definition of metrics that track the business's performance on different fronts. It is also your duty to validate, interpret, and create reports and presentations for senior data analytics management, departmental heads/management, and relevant stakeholders.
- You will collaborate with BUs to establish departmental goals and strategies. You work with the data analytics and Technology teams to define the data collection needs of the business for the purpose of future work and also for guaranteeing that there is high data quality and reliability across the business.
- 10+ years of experience in delivering Advanced Analytics solutions and using at least one of the leading BI tools eg. Tableau, Qliksense, PowerBI
- Master's degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Have had a proven and successful experience in the execution of data analytics initiatives, leading to the development of useful insights and the improvement of a business's performance and driving top-line growth.
- Experience working with large data sets
- Demonstrated skills in analytics (descriptive, prescriptive, predictive), SQL server reporting services, Tableau/Power BI/QV, analysis services, or other data visualization tools.
- Demonstrate a passion for research and data and be highly skilled in performing quantitative analyses on various business functions, for example, on consumer behavior and trends. The candidate must also be equipped with the use of SQL and Python, being able to design complex queries/reports that ultimately lead to improvements in business performance.
- Demonstrated success leading an analytics team as well as significant experience working with a wide range of data in order to model/predict financial metrics for a business.
- Demonstrated experience building and leading quantitative analyses as well experience building response and risk models for a business.
- Excellent and effective communication skills in both written and verbal form especially to senior management, internal and external team members across all levels.
- Strong communication skills for the creation of engaging reports and presentations for senior management and key stakeholders. These reports must be clear, concise, and convincing, having been tailored to suit and appeal to the intended audience.
- Good understanding of the workings of Hadoop is a plus.
- Have an understanding of A/B testing as well as detailed knowledge of the identification of key metrics that measure and drive the long-term health of businesses.
- Self-motivated, proactive in taking initiative and going beyond his/her call of duty, helpful and service-oriented, and have exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Work comfortably in a cross-functional setting alongside senior business executives, take accountability for the business's performance, and have the ability to remain calm and composed under stress and uncertainty, inspiring the same within the team.
- Good knowledge of database management languages like PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Fintech/Finserv industry
- Contribution to industry/open source communities.
- Knowledge and practical experience of cloud based ML/DL offerings (such as Google GCP, AWS, and Azure) would be advantageous
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.