Talent Acquisition Specialist at Mobile Premier League
Views:2222 Applications:753 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
MPL Gaming - Strategy Manager - ISB/IIM/XLRI (3-5 yrs)
We are Mobile Premier League (MPL), one of India's largest esports and mobile gaming platforms. We hit 5 billion games played on MPL within a year of starting up and our current user base is over 40 million. Some of our marquee investors include Sequoia Capital, Times Internet, and GoVentures. We currently have over 40 games on our platform, including major titles like PUBG, FreeFire, and World Cricket Championship. Multiple mainstream as well as Indie game developers are our partners.
With a robust business model that generates consistent revenue, a fast growing user base, and our platform model, we are a hyper-fast growing startup. We are currently active in India and Indonesia.
But you probably are more or less aware of the above, if you- re looking to work for us. However, let us tell you a little something about work at MPL: We are currently 250+ strong and easily one of the most diverse young workplaces you- ll find. Techies, MBAs, Product Managers, Lawyers, Ad-men, Journalists, CAs -- we have them all. And what keeps us going are the different skills and perspectives we bring to the table and how we learn from each other.
We are growing at a sprint, so everyday is going to be exciting, challenging, and redefining. If you thrive in this environment, come, talk to us. Our doors are open.
(Here at MPL, we try and ensure that your daily worries are taken care of as much as possible, so you work unhindered. So don- t fret over your daily meals or snacking- our cafeteria is one of the most well-stocked in town. Oh, and we are WFH-friendly even when there isn- t a lockdown.)
About the team: The strategy and operations team works closely with different business verticals and functions to define and drive strategic priorities for the company
Key job responsibilities
- Define strategic goals for different parts of the business, and roadmap to achieve them
- Coordinate efforts across product, marketing and operations to execute this roadmap
- Define key business performance metrics and targets
- Set up org and processes to enable different business verticals/functions
- Launch and program manage strategic initiatives with key stakeholders
- Drive change management and business transformation efforts
Preferred Qualifications & skills:
- MBA is mandatory (preference given to top B schools - ISB, IIMs, XLRI etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience in strategy consulting or corporate strategy roles driving high impact client-facing projects
- Strong problem solving and capability to structure ambiguous problems
- Proven experience of working with senior management and cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outcome focused, with data and metrics driven decision making
- Self driven and ability to work independently
- Undergraduate degree preferred from a tier-I background